ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin lets your customers request a quote for your products by providing an ‘Add to Quote’ option with or without the ‘Add to Cart’ button!
A few of the use cases of this plugin which helps you as,
- Lets the customers choose the products from the shop page or product pages and enter the quantities to submit a quote request to you.
- Satisfy both suppliers and customers by proving the option to add products to the shopping cart and/ or to the quote list.
- Helps to accept orders even if there are any out of stock issues of products. Accept the quote request and proceed with the order when the stock issue is solved.
- Streamlines the entire process of requesting, accepting, approving, and the payment of the quotes.
- Helps to easily provide price adjustments to your regular shoppers when they request a quote of products in bulk.
- Helps to sell products as quotes, which are of very low price as well as not convenient to sell in one or two.
Add 'Request a Quote' Option for All Products on Shop Page & Products Pages
Show the List of Selected Products & Request Form on Any Page
Give the Choice to Customers for Choosing the Shopping Cart or to Request a Quote
Enable Request a Quote Only for Specific Products & User Roles
Hide the price on the product, shop, and quote list pages
Based on product availability, include or exclude products
Add a Minicart
Accept, Deny or Modify Customer’s Quotes
Accept Payments After the Approval of Order
Set Up Custom Form for the Customers to Place the Order
Trigger Email, Chat and SMS Notifications to Admin
Notify the Order Status to the Customers
Custom Email, SMS, or Google Chat Notification Templates
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will be revoked. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
Can I hide the regular price of the products for the selected user roles and add a custom placeholder text, say, ‘Contact Shop Vendor for the price’ on that space if my products are in the ‘Request a Quote’ mode?
Yes, you can hide the regular price of the products and add a custom placeholder text when your shop is in a Request a Quote mode or catalog mode, using the ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing.
Can I apply price discounts if a customer adds a bulk number of products to make purchases?
Yes, you can offer discounts based on the number of products purchased by the customers using ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin.
Can I restrict guest/ unregistered users from adding products into the Quote List and redirect them to the login or sign up page?
Yes, this option is available in the plugin settings. We have a separate option for this where you can enable and redirect the guest/unregistered users to create an account or sign in to request a quote.
Can I hide the ‘Add to Cart’ option, or customize the button, and hide product price and add a custom placeholder text in that place for Unregistered/Guest Users?
Yes, you can remove or customize the ‘Add to Cart’ option, and hide price and add a custom text for unregistered users using ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing plugin.
Can I hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the product page?
Yes, you can easily hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the product page by enabling the option in the plugin settings.