No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Are you finding ways to hide shipping methods when Free Shipping is enabled? Trying to hide shipping methods for Shipping Classes, Product Categories, or Destination Countries?
Introducing the brand new ELEX Hide WooCommerce Shipping Method Plugin that hides WooCommerce shipping methods in your WordPress store. You can hide WooCommerce default shipping methods as well as third-party shipping services from DHL, USPS, Stamps.com, UPS, FedEx, EasyPost, Australia Post, and so on.
You can use simple filters like WooCommerce Shipping class, One or more Product categories, Order Weight, Destination countries and states, and other shipping methods to hide WooCommerce Shipping methods on your cart and checkout pages.
Hide WooCommerce Shipping Methods when Free Shipping is available
Hide WooCommerce shipping methods when certain other shipping methods are active. For Example, Hide other WooCommerce shipping methods when “Free Shipping” method is eligible.
Hide Shipping Methods using Filters
You can hide shipping methods based on:
- WooCommerce Shipping Classes
- WooCommerce Product Categories
- Order weight on the Cart
- Order subtotal
- Destination countries and its states
- Product SKU
- Other shipping methods
- Shipping options/services
- WordPress User Roles
- WooCommerce Vendors
Hide Shipping Methods based on Shipping Classes
You can hide WooCommerce shipping methods based on Shipping classes that you created in your WooCommerce store. You can select one or more shipping classes, or choose to select products with no shipping class as well.
Hide Shipping Methods based on Product Category
Select one or more desired WooCommerce product categories to hide shipping methods. If you have a parent category with lots of child categories, you can just tick the respective category for filtering.
Hide Shipping Methods based on Order Weight
The plugin allows you to hide shipping methods based on total order weight of the cart. The weight unit is the same as configured in your WooCommerce store. When the cart total weight meets one of the following conditions, the selected shipping methods will be hidden:
- Greater than or equal to the specified weight
- Less than or equal to the specified weight
- Equal to the specified weight
- Between the specified minimum and maximum total order weight
Hide Shipping Methods based on Order Subtotal
Hide shipping methods based on order subtotal of the cart. When the cart subtotal meets one of the following conditions, the selected shipping methods will be hidden:
- Greater than or equal to the specified amount
- Less than or equal to the specified amount
- Equal to the specified amount
- Between the specified minimum and maximum order subtotal amount
Hide Shipping Methods based on Destination countries
You can select desired destination countries and its states to hide WooCommerce shipping methods.
Hide Shipping Methods based on Postal/Zip Code
Hide shipping methods for desired postal/zip codes. You can enter multiple zip codes separated by commas.
Hide Shipping Methods based on Product SKU
Enter one or more WooCommerce Product SKUs to hide shipping methods. With this, you can hide shipping methods for individual products.
Hide Shipping Methods based on Shipping Options
You can hide shipping methods for selected shipping carriers/service like DHL, USPS, UPS, FedEx, EasyPost, Stamps.com, Australia Post, etc. The screenshot on the left shows USPS Library Mail and USPS Priority Mail from ELEX EasyPost Plugin being filtered.
Hide Shipping Methods based on User Roles
Hide shipping methods for the desired WordPress User Roles from your website. You can select one or more User Roles for whom you want to hide the selected shipping methods.
Hide Shipping Methods Based on Vendors
Hide different shipping methods for multiple vendors at the same time seamlessly.
Hide WooCommerce Default Shipping methods
Based on the selected filters, you can hide the WooCommerce default shipping methods; Flat Rate, Free Shipping, and Local Pickup.
Hide Shipping Methods from Third-party Developers
You can hide all shipping methods from any third-party developers. These shipping methods supports realtime shipping rates from various shipping carriers/service like DHL, USPS, UPS, FedEx, EasyPost, Australia Post, etc. Once a shipping plugin is activated to your WordPress site, the shipping method ID will automatically be listed in the Shipping Method setting. The sample screenshot on the right shows the shipping method IDs of ELEX Shipping plugins.
Hide Specific Services from Shipping Carriers
Instead of hiding all the services of a shipping carrier, you can choose to hide specific shipping service. For example, you can offer all USPS services in your WooCommerce store and choose to hide only the Priority Mail service, based on the selected filters. The sample screenshot on the left shows the Priority Mail service from ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin will be hidden.
Create and Manage Multiple Rules
The plugin allows you to create as many rules you want! You can manage all the rules in the Manage tab, where you can edit, copy, or delete the rules any time.
Combine Multiple Rules to a Single Advanced Rule
Combine two or more individual rules into a single rule for making the hide shipping process faster. Hide desired shipping methods in advanced rules with the filters have set in individual rules.
Popular business cases that you can achieve with this plugin
- Hide other shipping methods when “Free Shipping” is available.
- Hide WooCommerce shipping methods based on Shipping classes.
- Hide WooCommerce shipping methods based on Destination country or state.
- Hide specific services from a shipping carrier when a specific country is selected.
- Hide WooCommerce shipping methods based on Total order weight on the cart.
- Hide all shipping methods except Free Shipping when the “Coupon” is applied.
- Hide other shipping carriers when a specific shipping carrier’s services are available for the country, and much more!!
The ELEX Hide WooCommerce Shipping Methods Plugin is compatible with almost every major WooCommerce shipping plugins currently available. It works smoothly with the following plugins:
- ELEX WooCommerce DHL Shipping Plugin
- ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
- ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce
- ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS & USPS) Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce
- ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking
- Dokan Multi-Vendor Plugin
- WC Vendors Pro
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will revoke. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.