WSDesk SMS Notification Add-On
Each time an action in WSDesk is triggered, for example when a new ticket is created, responded to by the agent, assigned to a ticket assignee, received a ticket from a particular source, and much more, this add-on sends customized SMS notifications to the ticket requester, WSDesk Agent, and ticket assignee.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
- You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.
- The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not fully satisfied with our product, We do 30 days full refund. Learn more on Refund Policy.
Quick SMS notifications are a great way for customer engagement. They are short, quicker, and lead to faster engagement from the text receiver. How would you feel if you could leverage this technology for your customer support service? The WSDesk SMS Notification Add-On for WSDesk – WordPress Helpdesk Plugin by ELEX sends SMS notifications to Ticket requester, WSDesk Agent, and Ticket Assignee, whenever an action is triggered in WSDesk. You can send SMS notifications when a new ticket is submitted, replied to by the agent, assigned to a ticket assignee, received a ticket from a specific source, and much more! You can make use of all the WSDesk Trigger conditions to make the best use of this add-on.
The add-on uses the Twilio tool to send SMS notifications.
This add-on works only with WSDesk. With WSDesk, your customers can raise a ticket, an agent can reply from the dashboard, create unlimited agent profiles, configure canned responses, triggers, automation, and much much more!
About WSDesk – WordPress Helpdesk Plugin
WSDesk is the premier WordPress Helpdesk plugin that offers top-notch features for the best customer support experience. With this plugin, receive all your customer queries, issues, and suggestions in the form of tickets.
With this plugin, you can –
- Handle unlimited tickets.
- Create unlimited Agent profiles.
- Create custom Ticket Views.
- Setup Triggers & Automation.
- Communicate with emails and tickets uniformly.
- Create Canned responses.
- Generate Reports & Accept Agent Satisfaction ratings.
- Easily integrate with WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
- Auto-tag tickets and Auto-assign tickets.
- Email blocking and Email piping, and do a lot more!
Twilio is a cloud communication platform that provides solutions to text messaging, video, and voice channels. It also provides APIs for developers to create web solutions of their own. Our WSDesk SMS Notification Add-On uses this API for sending SMS. You need to register for a Twilio account to use this add-on. The free version required you to use only validated numbers, whereas the premium version requires no validation of any sort.
Send SMS Notifications to Customers
Send SMS Notifications to Agents
Each Agent can specify his/her personal contact number on their WordPress profile page to receive the SMS notifications.
Agents can receive SMS notifications whenever:
- A ticket is assigned to them.
- A customer replies to the ticket.
- A ticket is related to a certain product (if you have integrated WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads) and is assigned to him/her.
- The ticket status is changed.
- The ticket is updated.
- Received via a particular channel (Form, Email, or API), and much more…
Compose the text message
You can enable SMS notifications using WSDesk Triggers. The triggers help you to automate some tasks when some selected actions occur. WSDesk already provides the Email notification feature. But with the help of the WSDesk SMS Notification Add-On, you can now create triggers and automate SMS notifications, for scheduling and other conditions.
To compose a message, you can compose a custom message by including ticket details like Ticket ID, date, last reply content, ticket assignee, etc., using the given codes.