ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Bulk Label Printing Add-On
The ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Bulk Label Printing add-on enables you to create and print shipping labels for multiple EasyPost parcels in a single PDF using order IDs or date range from your WooCommerce store.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
- You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.
- The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not fully satisfied with our product, We do 30 days full refund. Learn more on Refund Policy.
Stop wasting your time on creating shipments and printing labels for each individual order. What if there is a solution to bulk print shipping labels in a few simple steps?
The ELEX EasyPost Bulk Label Printing Add-On prints EasyPost shipping labels in bulk and merges them into a single PDF file. This saves you time and effort to print labels for each order in the WooCommerce Orders dashboard. The add-on uses iLovePDF REST API to merge the PDFs.
This add-on works only with ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS, Canada Post & USPS) Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce. If you have not created a shipment for an order, the add-on will automatically create one with the help of our EasyPost plugin and then generate multiple shipping labels.
About ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS, Canada Post & USPS) Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce
The ELEX EasyPost Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce lets you access services from FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, and USPS. Our constant efforts to make this plugin the most functional WooCommerce plugin for EasyPost shipping have made us an EasyPost Approved Integration Partner!
With this plugin, you can –
- Access domestic & international real-time rates from FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, and USPS.
- Print shipping labels.
- Generate International Shipping documents.
- Track shipments.
- Pack items into custom boxes.
- Configure USPS Flat Rate boxes.
- Offer discounts or add a markup on shipping rates, with Price adjustments.
- Ensure packages with Insurance options.
- Specify Commercial or Residential address type.
- Show estimated delivery date, and much more!
About iLovePDF Rest API
Although iLovePDF offers different tools to process PDF files, this add-on uses iLovePDF API only to merge the shipping labels into a single PDF file. First, the shipments and labels are created using the parent plugin (in this case – ELEX EasyPost Shipping Plugin), the add-on then takes the generated shipping labels and merges them into a single PDF file using iLovePDF API.
Every single PDF file (includes multiple labels from various orders) generated corresponds to a single API call made to iLovePDF API. You can make 250 API calls per month with a free developer account, which means you can generate 250 PDF files per month. This is more than enough for a small or medium size business owner. If your requirement is more than 250 PDF files, you can opt for desired subscription plans.
Bulk label printing using Order IDs
Bulk label printing using Date Range
- One-click download button.
- View label creation date and time.
- Display only a selected number of orders on the dashboard.
- Display all the generated labels in a table format.
- Delete generated labels in a single click.
- Easy access to individual orders.
- Smooth integration with ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS, Canada Post & USPS) Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce.
Our Credible Partners
We only allow verified purchased customers to write reviews.
Product Overall Rating
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the plugin is an add-on for the ELEX EasyPost shipping plugin. The shipment creation and label generation in the add-on work in accordance with the plugin.
The add-on checks whether a shipment is created for an order. If not, it requests the ELEX EasyPost shipping plugin to create shipments and then merge all the required labels into a single PDF.
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will revoke. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
There are no reviews yet.