No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express Bulk Label Printing Add-On
- You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- License entitles 1 year of support & updates.
- Extend support & updates after 1 year at 20% discount.
How would you feel if you could invest more time on your business productivity than wasting time on printing labels for every order? Do you wish to cut down time for printing your DHL Express labels? Then this is just the right add-on for your WooCommerce store.
The ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express Bulk Label Printing Add-On easily prints DHL Express shipping labels in bulk, hence saving your efforts and time. This add-on generates shipping labels for each package of the selected orders and merges into a single PDF. The add-on uses iLovePDF REST API to merge the PDFs.
This add-on works only with ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label. If you have not created shipment for an order, the add-on will automatically create one with the help of our DHL Express plugin and then generate multiple shipping labels.
About ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label
When it comes to WooCommerce and DHL integration, our ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label is quite popular in the WordPress market. Our efforts to make this plugin to be the best WooCommerce plugin for DHL has made us an Official DHL Partner.
With this plugin, you can –
- Access real-time rates from DHL Express.
- Access DHL Paket services.
- Access DHL eCommerce services.
- Print shipping as well as return labels.
- Print Archive Air Waybill and Commercial invoice.
- Track shipments.
- Pack items into custom boxes.
- Offer discounts or add a markup on shipping rates, with Price adjustments.
- Ensure packages with insurance amount.
- Generate bulk shipments and much more!
About iLovePDF Rest API
Although iLovePDF offers different tools to process PDF files, this add-on uses iLovePDF API only to merge the shipping labels into a single PDF file. First, the shipments and labels are created using the parent plugin (in this case – ELEX DHL Shipping Plugin), the add-on then takes the generated shipping labels and merges them into a single PDF file using iLovePDF API.
Every single PDF file (includes multiple labels from various orders) generated corresponds to a single API call made to iLovePDF API. You can make 250 API calls per month with a free developer account, which means you can generate 250 PDF files per month. This is more than enough for a small or medium size business owner. If your requirement is more than 250 PDF files, you can opt for desired subscription plans.
Bulk label printing using Order IDs
The add-on lets you choose one or more order IDs from your WooCommerce orders for generating shipping labels. If you select multiple orders or a single order has multiple packages, the add-on will generate labels for each package and combine in a single PDF.
Bulk label printing using Date Range
If you want to print shipping labels for a specific time period, the add-on allows you to pick the start date and end date. You can also print labels of a specific date by choosing the same date on both the date selection field.
- One-click download button.
- View label creation date and time.
- Display only a selected number of orders on the dashboard.
- Display all the generated labels in a table format.
- Delete generated labels in a single click.
- Easy access to individual orders.
- Smooth integration with ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can the plugin work without the ELEX DHL Shipping plugin?
No, the plugin is an add-on for the ELEX DHL shipping plugin. The shipment creation and label generation in the add-on works in accordance with the plugin.
Can I create DHL Express shipments with this add-on?
The add-on checks whether a shipment is created for an order. If not, it requests the ELEX DHL shipping plugin to create shipments and then merge all the required labels into a single PDF.
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires the plugin will continue to work as normal but the download permission will be revoked so the updates for the plugin will stop. You can always renew the license at a 20% discount which will be provided on request.