No products in the cart.
Australia Post is one among the best reliable and affordable postal services. Here in this article, we take a look at how we can print Australia Post Return Labels on WooCommerce using the ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Return Label Add-On.
Maintaining the shipping options for your WooCommerce store is indeed a big work. Without a proper mechanism to track and update the details of the orders, it becomes tedious work. To make shipping easy, it needs to be organized. If you are running a WooCommerce store, the best way to keep track of the shipments is using an ideal shipping plugin, which integrates seamlessly to the store. The ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking is indeed an ideal option when it comes to integrating the Australia Post shipping service to your WooCommerce store. Using the plugin you can easily track the packages, obtain real-time shipping rates from the shipping service and also get shipping labels printed right from the store.
Being in an eCommerce industry, returns are inevitable. Hence every eCommerce store needs to come up with a successful return mechanism that suits the needs of the customers and also keeps up the reputation of the business. To streamline the return process, the stores can make use of the plugin ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Return Label Add-On, which works excellently with the ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking plugin.
In order to facilitate the Australia Post return label printing on your WooCommerce store, you need to have the following plugins on your store:
- ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking plugin
- ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Return Label Add-On
ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking plugin
The ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking plugin is an ideal plugin that will seamlessly integrate the Australia Post shipping service to your WooCommerce store. The plugin does have several features that make it ideal for your WooCommerce store. Let us take a look at the same:
- Allows access to both domestic and international real-time rates from Australia Post.
- You can obtain both non-contracted and contracted rates for your WooCommerce store.
- Provides StarTrack rates and services for your WooCommerce store.
- Generate StarTrack shipping labels right from the store.
- Print Australia Post contracted account shipping labels.
- Allows you to generate International Shipping documents from Australia Post.
- Ger Order Summary/Manifest for all the orders.
- Smart tracking of shipments using tracking numbers which can be shared to the customers.
- Efficient packing algorithms used for packing items into custom boxes.
- Lets you offer discounts or markup value on shipping rates, along with Price adjustments for individual Australia Post shipping services.
- Ensure delivery security by configuring ‘Signature required’ as well as Authority to Leave services.
- Using the bulk shipment add-on, the plugin quickly generates bulk shipments.
- And much more compelling features.
Now along with the ELEX Australia Post shipping plugin you need to also have the ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Return Label Add-On plugin, which makes the printing of Australia Post Return labels work quickly. Let us take a look at its features, which makes it the best Plugin to Print Australia Post Return Labels on WooCommerce
Best Plugin to Print Australia Post Return Labels on WooCommerce
Here are some interesting options available with the Australia Post return label printing plugin, which makes it the ideal option for your WooCommerce store.
Generate your Australia Post Return Labels in a Preferred Layout
Using the plugin, you can easily choose the label document layout and also print the same in the chosen format.
Provide Custom Return Address
If you want to provide another address apart from the given default shipper address, then you can make use of the plugin. This will let you add a new address to which you want to return the item.
Generate Separate Return Labels for each item
The plugin lets you generate separate return labels for each item ordered. For this, first you need to choose the quantity of the product to be returned and then generate labels for each. If any item’s quantity is more than one, then individual labels for each one will be generated accordingly.
Choose the Return Shipping Service for returns
You can also choose the desired service to ship the return products. Several options are listed in the plugin and you can choose one among them. Here you can choose either Australia Post or StarTrack services for the individual item to proceed for return before generating the labels.
Print Return Labels of Australia Post
The plugin lets you generate all the return shipping labels in a single click. You can download the shipping labels and affix on the package
When you look into the plugin’s profound features, you can see that the plugin has several features that make the return shipping process easy. Remember the plugin works only with the main plugin ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking.
Don’t forget to check out the features of the ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking plugin in the product page.
- How to Create Australia Post Return Labels for WooCommerce? Step By Step Guide
- How to Bulk generate WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Labels?
- How to identify dangerous and prohibited goods while shipping through Australia Post on your WooCommerce Store
- An Ultimate Guide on WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping