No products in the cart.
Why is DHL International shipping not showing up on our website?
DHL International shipping is not showing up on our website, at checkout. I have contacted DHL Tech Support, and they have verified that everything is set up correctly. I have confirmed that SITE ID and SITE PASSWORD are correct. It is just showing up on our website as a shipping option. We have DHL Basic.
We hope you were successful in setting up the DHL plugin. For any help on setting up of the plugin, kindly check the following link:
Once you have setup properly, and still have any problem with the shipping services or rates, kindly do the following:
1. Make sure that the international shipping services are enabled in the plugin settings.
2. Enable the debug option from the settings tab, and try debugging the transaction by analyzing the request and response.
3. To compare the plugin services, with the services returned from DHL, which can be accessed from the links below:
On performing these things, if the problem persists, kindly provide us the following details:
- Screenshot of DHL calculator
- Request and response in a text file.
To explore more details about the plugins, go check out ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.