No products in the cart.
Last Updated: 09-Jun-2020
= 2.4.8 =
* Added – Made compatible with WooCommerce 4.2
* Added – An option to get the Estimated Delivery Date
* Added – An option for Group Shipping under pack item individually, which gives you lesser rates in comparison with the normal Aus Post rates
* Added – Updated the price API
* Added – Service name is changed For Non-Contracted Account
= 2.4.7 =
* Fixed – Manifest not able generate.
* Fixed – Signature option not working properly.
= 2.4.6 =
* Added – Provided fields to enter dimensions and weight to additional packages for domestic shipments.
* Fixed – Not able to create shipments when dangerous not declared.
* Fixed – UI issue with shipment table for international shipments.
* Fixed – Improper conversion of dimensions while creating shipments.
* Fixed – Not showing options to choose delivery address type in the label settings.
* Fixed – Issue with bulk shipping for the products do not have weight and dimensions.
* Fixed – No shipping rates for a new API update.
* Fixed – Manifest not able to generate issue got fixed.
* Fixed – Extra cover and signature rates difference issue got fixed.
* Fixed – star track 105 cm restriction got fixed.
* Fixed – Auto label generate add-on is not working.
* Fixed – weight conversion issue got fixed.
= 2.4.5 =
* Feature Added – Packages grouped as one consignment for same shipping service(This feature only available for domestic shipments)
* Feature Added – Add/Remove packages to an Order.
* Added – ‘Generate Packages’ on the admin side.
* Fixed – Not showing enabling AusPost logo option on the labels for StarTrack
= 2.4.4 =
* Fixed – Wrong Service Rate total on the cart side.
* Fixed – Issue with Box packing when no boxes are defined in the box packing settings.
* Added – Option to store the Shipping Labels.
= 2.4.3 =
* Fixed – Fatal error with box packing.
* Added – Option to select Visual check of age in Woocommerce product settings.
* Made compatible with WooCommerce Multisites.
* Added Partner ID within Shipping and Tracking APIs
= 2.4.2 =
* Fixed – Wrong Transit cover sending shipment create requests.
* Fixed – Wrong product’s prices showing on the shipping label for international shipments.
* Added Debug log for label generation.
= 2.4.1 =
* Fixed – Improper weight conversion on the shipping label while creating labels with Auto-generate Addon.
* Fixed – Not showing the service selected on the cart side on the meta box.
* Fixed – Bulk Create shipment using default service.
* Fixed – Not showing notifications for Bulk Create shipments.
* Fixed – Issue with Australia Post Add-on Bulk Print Label
= 2.4.0 =
* Issue with shipping rate when the cheapest rate is selected has been fixed.
* Fixed – Not able to create manifests for the shipments created before AusPost 2.3.5
* Now Manifest history table shows the latest manifests first.
= 2.3.9 =
* Fixed – Error on Latest WordPress update
* Fixed – Not able to generate the manifests when the label generated date is selected.
* Fixed – AusPost credentials are mandatory when only StarTrack credentials are provided.
* Fixed – SOD is not applying on the shipping label if SOD is not requested at the checkout.
* Fixed – Showing Extra cover and SOD options for non-eligible services on the Rates and Services settings.
* Fixed – Sending ATL true in the create shipment request when SOD is requested.
= 2.3.8 =
* Added support for the latest version of the addon.
= 2.3.7 =
* Deleting manifests not working issue is fixed.
* Australia post print label issue is fixed.
* Getting an error while deleting shipment getting an error with AusPost and StarTrack.
* Generate Packages for Failed packages.
* Compatible with WooCommerce Composite Products.
* Create Shipment re-directing to WooCommerce posts.php issue is fixed.
* Fixed redirection issue.
= 2.3.6 =
* Option to edit the name of the sub-services.
* Now Australia post and StarTrack can be used together.
= 2.3.5 =
* Custom Shipment Message will now update.
* Not able to create shipment when sender references 2 content greater than 20 characters issue is fixed.
= 2.3.4 =
* Added Stachel 1KG service to non-contracted accounts.
* Dangerous goods option added.
= 2.3.3 =
* SOD and Extra cover not adding for shipment creation issue is fixed.
* Not able to create shipments when order number changed by third-party plugins issue is fixed.
= 2.3.2 =
* When a dimension is in g and mm and box packing the product dimension is sending in the request issue is fixed.
* Now showing a message to the user if any of the product exceeds the dimension constraint to our development team.
* SOD not adding on the checkout page for non-contracted account issue is fixed.
* AusPost Manifest menu page will now show for shop manager also.
* Added Orders Manifest history table.
= 2.3.1 =
* Solved the issue with bulk generation of labels with both Australia Post and Star Track by adding some delay.
= 2.3.0 =
* Changed access specifier of a certain function.
= 2.2.9 =
* Order ID and Shipment ID will now show for the manifest failure.
* Fixed invalid weight/dimensions error if the weight in grams.
* Fixed PHP error when generating bulk shipments.
* Bulk generating labels instead of just shipments.
= 2.2.8 =
* Provided Satchel rate services to choose instead of merging in the main services.
= 2.2.7 =
* Added Bulk Order Manifest Generation.
= 2.2.6 =
* Added StarTrack.
* Added Custom checkout fields for opt-outing extra cover, authority to leave and signature on delivery.
= 2.2.5 =
* Flipped from XAdapter to ELEX.
= 2.2.4 =
* Fixed: Australia Post Issue with Product properties.
= 2.2.3 =
* Fixed: Australia Post International Shipping error due to the Missing Sale price.
* Fixed: Australia Post Contracted Rate Accounts credentials need to be made mandatory fields.
* Fixed: Create Shipment error due to package item description exceeding 40 characters limit.
= 2.2.2 =
* Added options to choose types of the Shipping label layouts.
* Added pre-defined boxes for satchels and envelopes.
* Added Bulk Shipment.
* Fixed: Rates are not showing for test credentials.
= 2.2.1 =
* Bug fixed in JSON Encoding.
* Lable Request and Response will be sent in JSON Format.
= 2.2.0 =
* Warning message added for switching of accounts between contracted and non-contracted in general settings page.
= 2.1.9 =
* Shipment Tracking code optimized.
= 2.1.8 =
* Now the tracking meta will get updated.
= 2.1.7 =
* Option not to print LOGO is added for other services also.
= 2.1.6 =
* Fixed: Weight is sending as 0 for the variable products.
= 2.1.5 =
* Now For letter rate, we are sending weight and dimensions in g and mm.
= 2.1.4 =
* Fixed: Box packing alignment mistake while adding a new box.
* Feature: Option to print or not to print AusPost logo on the Shipment label.
= 2.1.3 =
* Letter rates issue is fixed.
= 2.1.2 =
* Variable product shipment issue is fixed.
= 2.1.1 =
* Signature not required on label issue is fixed.
= 2.1.0 =
* Issue with GST rates is fixed.
* Edit order page debug log data is now showing correctly.
= 2.0.11 =
* PHP compatibility issue fixed.
= 2.0.10 =
* International shipment bug fixed.
* Extra cover and the Signature amount issue is fixed.
= 2.0.9 =
* Fixed: Product with no dimension then getting PHP error.
= 2.0.8 =
* Fixed: Extra cover is not getting added.
* Fixed: Only on request is sending when more than one quantity is added.
* Fixed: Create Shipment error.
= 2.0.7 =
* Fixed: Printing shipping labels issue.
* Fixed: Shipping tracking not showing.
* Fixed: Changes made in service table not reflecting on the front end.
* Fixed: Extra cover is not adding for international shipments for non-contracted accounts.
= 2.0.6 =
* Price adjustment issue is fixed.
= 2.0.5 =
* Bugs Fixed: For contracted rate now Tax is getting added.
= 2.0.4 =
* Bugs Fixed which is raised Internally.
* Packing Algorithm changed.
= 2.0.3 =
* Showing postage products(services) allowed for a contracted account.
* Showing postage products(services) based on the shipping countries.
* Fixed issue with redirecting to order page.
= 2.0.2 =
* Shipping Label API Modified.
* Australia Post Order/Manifest API Implemented.
* UI Changed.
* Extra 3 Services Introduced.
* Email Tracking Option Introduced.
* Shipment Description Option Introduced.
* Email and Phone Number Fields Introduced.
* Direct Download option Introduced.
* Customer Address Type Option Implemented.
= 1.3.5 =
* Implemented Contracted rates in the plugin
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 1.3.3 =
* WC 3.0 Version compatibility
= 1.3.2 =
* Delivery confirmation and Extra cover options updated.
= 1.2.8 =
* Changed the host URL into the new one.
= 1.2.7 =
* Resolved API Manager issue and tracking issue.
= 1.2.6 =
* Added International Letter Air Services.
= 1.2.5 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 1.2.4 =
* Economy Air service introduced in the cart page.
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed: API Manager issue.
= 1.2.2 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 1.2.1 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 1.2.0 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 1.1.9 =
* Added international letter services.
= 1.1.8 =
* Incorporated three more services for Regular post.
= 1.1.7 =
* Corrected conversion of thickness into mm.
= 1.1.6 =
* WooCommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 1.1.5 =
* International services updated with latest API changes.
* Stability improvements.
* Code filter to adjust service rates.
= 1.1.1 =
* Feature to add custom tracking message.
= 1.1.0 =
* Option to disable services like Satchel, Letter, C5, B4 & DLE during during checkout.
= 1.0.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates.