No products in the cart.
Last Updated: 30-Dec-2019
= 4.1.4 =
* Feature Added – Lite mode got introduced
* Feature Added – Settings got rearranged
* Feature Added – Pay for support add-on related changes has been made
* Feature Added – Text color and text background color options has been added in the admin side text editor
* Fixed Issues
-tickets get stuck while scrolling
-tag count issue
= 4.1.3 =
* Feature Added – Restricting tickets per Agent. There should be a settings option to enable this.
* Feature Added – Agent satisfaction score report. Update the existing report. Score = ( Total Good Feedbacks / Total All Feedbacks ) * 100.
* Feature Added – Agent average first response time report.
* Feature Added – Download reports in CSV.
* Feature Added – Do not restrict the capability to add internal notes while removing the capability for replying to the ticket for an agent.
* Feature Added – Bug Fixed : Archiving tickets are not working when site in other languages.
* Feature Added – Report download – Good and Bad (Should contain Satisfaction comment also).
* Feature Added – UI got modified in reports page.
= 4.1.2 =
* Feature Added – Archive ticket.
* Feature Added – Restore ticket.
= 4.1.1 =
* Marketing content properly aligned.
* Added shortcode for displaying both form and previous tickets in same page.
* IMAP article,set up Google OAuth and Import tickets from Zendesk links are updated.
= 4.1.0 =
* Option added to hide other agents ticket in agents ticket dashboard.
* Pop window added to view all the templates
= 4.0.9 =
* Fixed issue with collapsing ticket content.
= 4.0.8 =
* Not able to edit the email field in reply area issue is fixed.
= 4.0.7 =
* Text or HTML option will now also work for all tickets page.
* Ticket in the front end will be ordered based on updated date.
* Back up and restore revamped.
* Rearranging drop down options feature added.
* Submitting empty Email field when agent reply will no longer change the email ID of the ticket.
* Ticket content of more than 30 lines will be truncated and shown only when user wants to see them.
* Several new text formatting options added in agent reply section including image attachments in between the replies.
= 4.0.6 =
* Clicking on author’s name/Email on admin side single ticket view will now search the DB for tickets by the author’s Email.
* All strings containing URLs will now be converted to hyperlinks.
* Added code to support feature that will append a common signature at the top of each agent’s individual signature.
= 4.0.5 =
* Option to add custom columns in tickets table.
* Option to rearrange columns in tickets page.
* Option to sort by certain columns.
= 4.0.4 =
* New trigger condition: Ticket Received through API added.
* Code for WSDesk SMS Notification Add On added.
* New option to block outgoing agent reply emails added.
= 4.0.3 =
* Option to disable WSDesk Marketing content added.
* Auto Suggestion compatibility with Avada FAQ.
* HTML ticket content will be allowed now on wards though not recommended.
* Language files updated.
* Default status settings will now also be valid for any raiser replies.
* Option to change log in and register labels for unregistered users visiting existing request page added.
= 4.0.2 =
* Compatibility issue with IE issue fixed.
= 4.0.1 =
* Fixed issue with the update notification.
* Added support for the .rtf file.
* Template will now be added to the starting of the ticket.
* Searching tickets will display tickets in descending order of ticket IDs
= 4.0.0 =
* Fixed issue with form_only short code.
* When custom attachments field is enabled then file name with double .(dot) is not being accepted issue fixed.
* Security issue with form_support_request_table short code issue fixed.
* Converted every check existing request button to a link to redirect to a new tab.
* Added two new pages to be added while installation.
* Added search tickets feature in the front end.
* Added pagination in the front end.
* Added filter by labels in the front end.
* Date field acting as text field issue fixed.
* Total time for single ticket view is incorrect issue fixed.
= 3.5.6 =
* Date ticket field’s short code is not working issue fixed.
* Easy digital download ticket field is not showing when WooCommerce is deactivated issue fixed.
* Compatibility issue with Flatsome theme fixed.
= 3.5.5 =
* Duplicate radio fields in Ticket Views settings page issue fixed.
* New Template is getting added after a new line every time issue fixed.
* Changed some URLs to ELEX.
* Updated language files.
= 3.5.4 =
* Added new CSS class in submit button of check_request shortcode
= 3.5.3 =
* New feature submit ticket redirect link added
= 3.5.2 =
* Added new feature export ticket details in CSV
* Wrapped few unwrapped strings
* Submitting ticket without replying bug fixed
= 3.5.1 =
* Assigned to anyone trigger not working issue fixed
* woo_order_id mail is not sending through triggers issue fixed
* Registered requester name is not showing when ticket created through API or from incognito issue fixed
* Getting error while doing factory reset issue fixed
* Without a reply from an agent not able to close the ticket from front end issue fixed
* Autosuggestion is working for an agent when it is disabled issue fixed
* Agent side auto-suggestion is always getting added only for the first opened ticket in the tab issue fixed
* Changed activate and deactivate links to icons in settings->ticket fields page
* Commented out export CSV tab
* Redirect URLs from WSDesk Support page
* Added “To” Email trigger
* Editor is changed
= 3.5.0 =
* Now Template will get appended to the existing text
* Fixed: Vendor not able to see the reply agents reply for the ticket
* Ticket closure enable/disable feature introduced
* Log field is moved from Email tab to settings tab
* DB Collation log is added
* Short code [latest_reply_with_notes] is added to send the internal note
* Added custom ticket field for WooCommerce order ID
* File extension bug fixed
* Fixed: CC is getting removed
* CC reply will now append to the same tickets
* Now Admin cannot delete other admin role
* Checkout field description will now support linked text as well
= 3.4.9 =
* Added Redirect URL for Login, Register and Logout
* When Ticket is created through IMAP then CC reply will be merged
= 3.4.8 =
* Custom fields added with export data
* Exported date is now stored in download folder of the system
* Fixed: Overlapping with the check existing request table
= 3.4.7 =
* Show excerpts in auto suggestion feature is added
* Exporting tickets data in the format of CSV is added
* SYX file extension included
= 3.4.6 =
* Feature added: tickets total time for Solved and Unsolved tickets in tickets page
* Graphically displayed Resolution time of all agents
* Displayed agents resolution time separetly for them
* Integration with Easy Digital Downloads
* Auto Suggestion included for Tags
* User-initiate ticket closure in the front end
* Added shortcodes for adding custom fields
* Added “Select Template” in the agent side new ticket page
* Buttons in the support page breaking the view for tablets issue fixed
* ‘imap-mail.outlook.com‘ server name added to check the outlook
= 3.4.5 =
* Fixed: Order is showing same for all tickets
= 3.4.4 =
* Fixed: WC version lower than v2.7 compatibility issue
= 3.4.3 =
* Fixed: Ticket display and Ticket count error
* Fixed error when no ticket row is given in settings
= 3.4.2 =
* Bug fixed for the script tag
* Feature: Option to show the number of tickets per page is added
* Not displaying agent mail-id to the user any more
* Using form_only short code not allowing form to be submitted issue fixed
* Including Mp3 and Mp4 files
* Translation added
= 3.4.1 =
* Removing change requestor email text box when the text box goes out of focus
* Requestor email edit link not working when multiple tabs are open issue fixed
= 3.4.0 =
* Feature: Change communication e-mail
* Reply-To feature not working Google OAuth fixed
= 3.3.9 =
* Feature: GDPR compliant feedback form
= 3.3.8 =
* Bug fix for trigger operation changed to
* Ticket close button compatibility with Firefox[
* xlsx files now getting uploaded from agent’s side
* iframe tag is going to be escaped now onwards
* Performance fix
* Fixed: Satisfaction survey is showing page not found
= 3.3.7 =
* Feature: Default Deep Link
* Feature: New capability: Merge Tickets
* Showing log in button for guest users trying to view check request button
* New trigger action: Add Tags
* Multiple attachment fields is possible now
* New Report for satisfaction survey
= 3.3.6 =
* Agent will be assigned to an unassigned ticket even when ticket is being submitted without reply
* Option for choosing between HTML or text
* Start ticket ID from a specified number
* Reports based on ticket tags
* Save Ticket properties when agent is replying
* Merging tickets feature
* Triggers with ticket tags in condition not working issue fixed
* New Trigger and View for Ticket-> Assigned To Current user added
= 3.3.5 =
* Autoassign a ticket to the agent responding to a ticket, if it is unassigned
* Assigning tickets to agent in the tickets table
* Bulk Edit Tickets from the table
* Changing label of the ticket from inside the ticket without replying
* Reports does not shrink with browser window issue fixed
= 3.3.4 =
* New Trigger – Ticket Submitted by is added
= 3.3.3 =
* New view for forwarded e-mails
* Fixed multiselect not working properly when editing trigger
* Cookies will no longer be created for ticket content without any text
* Fixed HTML content in latest reply shortcode
= 3.3.2 =
* [latest_reply] shortcode is added
* [content] shortcode is now removed instead use [request_description] shortcode
* Deep link for all views and order of the tickets added
* Collapse Ticket views is added
* Trigger scheduling error fixed
= 3.3.1 =
* Agent reports can now be viewed for last 30 days and custom range of dates along with the already present last 7 days
* Delete e-mails from server after importing them
* New trigger added for assignee change to anyone
* Moved the placeholders of each field while adding/editing a field as text above the field
* Reply-To email feature introduced for Google OAuth
= 3.3.0 =
* IP Address ticket field is added
= 3.2.9 =
* Ticket now gets added to the database before the status is changed
= 3.2.8 =
* Fixed : Ticket view is not showing while upgrading from basic to premium
= 3.2.7 =
* When ticket is replied through mail then the trigger condition ticket status changed to not working issue fixed
= 3.2.6 =
* Manually marking imported mail as read
= 3.2.5 =
* wp_mail_from and wp_mail_from_name filter added
= 3.2.4 =
* Admin rights cannot be edited anymore
* CC field added for every ticket
= 3.2.3 =
* Incorrect list of rights displaying when managing agents issue fixed
= 3.2.2 =
* Typo error in Satisfaction survey fixed
* Made compatible with previous PHP versions
* Search bar issue fixed for “;” and “?”
* Auto suggestion will now show even for the reply area
* Ticket status ‘changed to’ is now working issue fixed
* Template not updating the ticket field most of the time issue fixed
= 3.2.1 =
* E-mail blocking by subject line feature introduced
* Editing template content with quotes saved the content with slashes issue fixed
* JPG extension now added to valid extensions
* Compatibility for plugin “Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs”
= 3.2.0 =
* Added Factory Reset button
* After completing Quick Setup wizard, option to go to Settings Page
* Custom folder for attachments feature added
* File extension filter added
* Max file size allowed feature added
= 3.1.2 =
* Ticket Raiser: Guest User, now asks registered users to logout
* Custom shortcode for custom added date field is now working
* Mandatory for agents field not working issue fixed
= 3.1.1 =
* Cannot add more number of select fields issue fixed
* Reply-to header instead of ‘From’ address will be treated as the email address of the ticket whenever it is ‘Reply-To’ is set
= 3.1.0 =
* Slashes appear in template title and content issue fixed
* Edit HTML button removed from Create Template modal
* Submit Request button added for [wsdesk_support display=”check_request”] shortcode
* Logged out users get the option to login now for [wsdesk_support display=”check_request”] shortcode
= 3.0.13 =
* Content updated
* Mobile view fixed
= 3.0.12 =
* Default fields lose mandatory aspect once updated issue fixed
= 3.0.11 =
* Content updated
* Guest user redirected to WP login page after submitting ticket issue fixed
* Office 365 IMAP issue fixed
= 3.0.10 =
* Order Price cannot be disabled for admin in Woocommerce setting issue fixed
* Custom titles in Form Settings issue fixed
* Multi site compatibility issue fixed
= 3.0.9 =
* Fixed: Sending 2 mail issue is fixed
* Fixed: Receiving email notification from a trigger even when user role is changed to a non WSDESK role is fixed
* Fixed: Slashes Appear In Subject
= 3.0.8 =
* Fixed: Video attachment in agent reply tickets
* Fixed: Break Line issue in HTML E-mail issue fixed
= 3.0.7 =
* Auto suggestion for agents issue fixed
* Administrator can now edit all users including other administrators
* Administrator capabilities now get displayed on the agents page
= 3.0.6 =
* Removed the error_log
* Default value issue in edit ticket fields fixed
* Typo issues fixed
= 3.0.5 =
* Typo Issue fixed
* Empty placeholder in ticket field issue fixed
* IMAP config error solved
* Zendesk activation issue solved
= 3.0.3 =
* New Ticket Attachment Issue solved
* Front End Ticket Loading Animation timing chnaged
* Sending Emails with WPML
* Trigger Group Condition Issue Solved
* API Manager Modified
* Ticket View Issue Resolved
* Submit Request Functionality Modified. ( After Submit Table will come)
New Form View Added. Shortcode is, display=form_support_request_
* Text area stripe issue fixed
= 3.0.1 =
* New Filter Added
* Single Ticket View Implemented
* New Language File Added DL
= 3.0.0 =
* Script issue Fixed
* Reply to deleted agent trigger issue solved
* Updated Email issue fixed
= 2.9.9 =
* Attachment Issue Solved
* Translation text domains added
* Update API Code Added
= 2.9.7 =
* Line Break Issue Fixed
* Bootstrap Name Changed
* Bug fix on CSS
= 2.9.6 =
* Subject Line Sortcode Feature Implemented
* ToolTIps Added
* Script Placing issue Fixed
= 2.9.5 =
* Bug Fix : Bug Fix on trigger section
* Update Manager Modified
= 2.9.4 =
* Bug Fix : Mobile view not working correctly
* Bug Fix : Issue with WSDesk Text Editor
* Bug Fix : Easily copy E-mail from the agent’s ticket view.
= 2.9.3 =
* Nic Edit Library Modified.
* Add Image inline option available in a text editor.
* Background Option available in the editor.
* Bug fix : Text Editor color issue fixed
= 2.9.2 =
* Bug Fix : Special Character issue Resolved.
* Bug Fix : Format Date Issue Resolved.
= 2.9.1 =
* Bug Fix : Removed agent notes in Conversation History shortcode.
* Bug Fix : Status change on trigger.
= 2.9.0 =
* Bug Fix : Use WordPress Date Format & Zone while sending the email.
* Bug Fix : Update notification doesn’t have the latest reply when the customer respond through email.
* Bug Fix : Ticket tooltip left on the screen while navigating the pagination.
* Feature : Requesting for optional feedback while disabling the plugin.
= 2.8.1 =
* Bug Fix : Sending Emails.
= 2.8.0 =
* Feature : Date added as a ticket field.
* Feature : Ticket trash added with restore option.
* Feature : Print tickets feature added.
* Enhancement : Ticket count badge added on menu.
* Enhancement : Option added to make ticket fields mandatory for agents.
* Enhancement : Option added to make ticket field visible for end-users.
* Bug Fix : Minor issues.
= 2.7.0 =
* Feature : Quick navigation between tickets added.
* Feature : Added placeholder for the select box.
* Bug Fix : Fixed EMail Parsing for HTML issue.
* Bug Fix : Minor issues.
= 2.6.6 =
* Bug Fix : Fixed Bootstrap Conflicts.
= 2.6.5 =
* Bug Fix : Fixed Imap Library Conflicts.
* Bug Fix : Fixed Warning in Triggers and Automation.
= 2.6.4 =
* Feature : Shortcode to display Existing Tickets directly on the support page. [wsdesk_support display=”check_request”]
= 2.6.3 =
* Enhancements : Ticket View UI updates for Agent/Requester.
= 2.6.1 =
* Bug Fix : Multiple form fields visibility issue fixed.
= 2.6.0 =
* Feature : Option to enable/disable auto send email on ticket creation [WSDesk -> E-Mail -> Support Email (Send auto email on ticket creation)].
* Feature : Predefined Content Template with flexible use case shortcode.
* Enhancement : Ticket Link URL.
= 2.5.0 =
* Enhancements : Shortcode for Conversation History [Agent Reply Format].
* Feature : Multiple Form Support Shortcode – [wsdesk_support display=”form” fields=”field_QA87″].
= 2.4.0 =
* Enhancements : UI/UX Enhancements.
* Bug Fix : Ticket Search bug fixed.
* Enhancement :New Action Bar included.
* Bug Fix : Ticket Views bug fixed.
* Feature : Quick Setup Wizard Introduced.
* Enhancement : Form Settings Modified.
* Feature : Automatic Support page creation.
* Feature : Create user on new ticket creation.
* Feature : Two more capabilities added for WSDesk supervisors.
* Feature : Email filters can be done by match case.
* Enhancement :Contents updated.
= 2.3.0 =
* Feature : Option to block sending/receiving emails in WSDesk. [WSDesk->E-Mail->EMail Filter & Block]
* Feature : Customization option for Support form buttons. [WSDesk->Settings->Appearance]
= 2.2.3 =
* Bug Fix : CSS issue with button fixed.
= 2.2.2 =
* Bug Fix : JQuery Conflict on clicking a button.
= 2.2.1 =
* Bug Fix : in_array warning fixed.
= 2.2.0 =
* Feature : German,French and Spanish Translation.
= 2.1.2 =
* Bug Fix : Issue with Ticket view filtering fixed.
* Bug Fix : Issue with UTC Timestamp fixed.
* Bug Fix : Issue with Sorting Algorithm.
= 2.1.0 =
* Feature : Sorting Ticket with its last Updated.
* Feature : Quote the previous reply into the text editor.
* Bug Fix : Bug Fixes getting content from the direct reply.
= 2.0.2 =
* Bug Fix : Updates for vendor related queries and ticket submission form.
= 2.0.1 =
* Bug Fix : Bug fix with Cron job.
= 2.0.0 =
* Feature : WooCommerce Vendor Support (All Vendor Plugins).
* Feature : Reply Textarea changed to Rich Text Editor.
* Feature : Google reCAPTCHA added as a ticket field.
* Feature : WooCommerce Vendors can be added as ticket field.
* Feature : Option for default assignee depends on Vendors.
* Feature : Vendors can be added as WSDesk agent or Supervisor.
* Bug Fix : Reports page divison by zero error.
* Bug Fix : Satisfaction URL bug fixes.
* Bug Fix : Issue with character escaping.
* Bug Fix : Issue with Triggers.
= 1.1.1 =
* Bug Fix : Issue with satisfaction feedback.
= 1.1.0 =
* Feature : Option to display form on load shortcode => [wsdesk_support display=”form”] .
= 1.0.0 =
* WSDesk Initial Commit.