No products in the cart.
Last Updated: 20-Mar-2020
= 1.5.1 =
* Added – Made compatible with WooCommerce 4.0.0
* Added – A seperate tab for license
= 1.5.0 =
* Added – Australia Post API validation option
* Added – Country Specific feature
* Fixed Issue – Page refresh issue upon selecting the suggested address.
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed Issue – Getting Console error for USPS Validation.
= 1.4.8 =
* Added country restriction feature.
= 1.4.7 =
* Fixed console error for UPS validation.
= 1.4.6 =
* Fixed error when no address line is given.
= 1.4.5 =
* Checkout suggested address showing even if the address is same in UPS issue is fixed.
= 1.4.4 =
* Made Address validation as case sensitive.
= 1.4.3 =
* Fixed: UI broken in the front end for the mobile device’s.
= 1.4.2 =
* Flipped from XAdapter to ELEX.
= 1.4.1 =
* Changed checkout message by default.
* Removed line from Popup.
= 1.4.0 =
* Added check for WooCommerce.
= 1.3.9 =
* Enabled the option “Editable Address Fields” by default.
= 1.3.8 =
* Fixed Fatal error with older version of php.
= 1.3.7 =
* Exclude Address validation for local pickup. ( code snippet provided )
= 1.3.6 =
* Fixed: Not able to place order after correcting the checkout field.
= 1.3.5 =
* Added order note if the address is validated.
= 1.3.4 =
* Allow Zip+4 Code.
= 1.3.3 =
* Fixed : When valid address is given then also the popup is showing.
* Confirm before validation option reintroduced.
= 1.3.2 =
* USPS api introduced.
* Checkout page message introduced.
* Controlling the label text in checkout page is added.
= 1.3.1 =
* Shipping cost and tax not updating automatically issue is fixed.
= 1.3.0 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 1.2.10 =
* Residential Delivery Indicator issue Fixed.
= 1.2.9 =
* Fixed : License Activation error.
= 1.2.8 =
* Fixed : Update notice not showing.
= 1.2.7 =
* Compatable with easy post plugin.
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed: Address autocomplete field was not editable even after checking editable address
and address validation was not happening
= 1.2.5 =
* Fixed Compatibility Issue with PHP 7.0
= 1.2.4 =
* Support for previous version of woocommerce (< 3.0) for google autocomplete field.
= 1.2.3 =
* Fixed notice on order page, minor content change.
= 1.2.2 =
* Added option in settings page to proceed the checkout if address get validated only
= 1.2.1 =
* Fixed Conflict with basic version
= 1.2.0 =
* Added UPS address validation and added option for background validation
* If validation fails, user provided data will be taken.
= 1.1.0 =
* Address Autocomplete and Validation Redesigned
= 1.0.5 =
* Checkout Fields Enable Disable Option Implemented.
= 1.0.4 =
* Upon address validation failure case provide some option to customers.
= 1.0.3 =
* Checkout Field Position Change.
= 1.0.2 =
* Code Level Changes.
= 1.0.1 =
* Code Level Changes.
= 1.0.0 =
* Autocomplete address.
* Validate address.