No products in the cart.
Have you put in the effort and time to customize and upgrade your WooCommerce store? Are you still losing the foot fall to sale conversion ratio? Abandoned cart plugins increase genuine lead generation and help recover lost sales.
Reasons for cart abandonment
An average of 70% or ⅔ of consumers walk away without going ahead with the products in their cart. The main reasons for such a steep ratio are:
- Lack of immediate capital
- Uncounted distractions
- Lengthy process
- Prices are too high
- Shipping fee
- Incomplete payment process
- Brand credibility issues
An Abandoned Cart plugin allows you to procure orders that are just a step away from closing on your WooCommerce store. It allows you to create automatic and well-timed email reminders to be sent to your customers who have added your products to their cart, but did not complete the order. As a result, with this plugin, you will start recovering at least 30% or more of your lost sales.
For the betterment of your eCommerce store, here are the 5 best Abandoned Cart plugins for WooCommerce:
- ELEXtensions Abandoned Cart plugin
- Hubspot for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart plugin
- Retainful Abandoned cart recovery plugin
- CartBounty Recover Abandoned cart plugin
ELEX WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin
The ELEX WooCommerce Abandoned cart Recovery plugin enables the store owner to retain customers and potential buyers by sending emails within a certain time interval, to remind the consumer to complete the order.
- Recover the abandoned orders.
- Set a fixed time, after which the order is considered as abandoned.
- Remove abandoned orders after a certain time limit.
- Send recovery emails to the consumer automatically.
- View details of all abandoned orders.
- Set a recovery email to trigger based on certain rules.
- Add custom email templates.
- Customers can unsubscribe to the recovery email.
- Send discount coupons by email.
- View email logs.
- Analyse order reports.
- Single site: $79
- Up to 5 sites: $119
- Up to 25 sites: $199
Hubspot Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin for WooCommerce
Hubspot for WooCommerce has many features apart from the Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin, although that is one key feature it includes. It also assists with customer management, email marketing, analytics, workflow automation, and much more.
- Abandoned cart recovery and tracking.
- Synchronize new and old data with Hubspot Sync.
- Simple to use CRM to manage customers and orders.
- Drag and drop email builder for personalized and creative responses.
- Powerful list segmentation to tailor communications to specific audiences.
- In-depth reports analytics on customers and orders.
- Starter: $49
- Professional: $800
- Enterprise: $3,200
YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart plugin
The YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a premium quality plugin that allows the owner to automatically contact the consumers that have not gone ahead with the order in their shopping cart.
- Cart marked as abandoned after a pre-decided time.
- Auto-delete abandoned carts after a pre-configured time.
- Users with specific WordPress roles and non-registered users can recover their carts.
- Customizable and configurable automatic emails.
- Add coupons to emails.
- Admin notification emails of recovered carts.
- Advanced reports and logs.
- WooCommerce multi-currency support.
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee.
- Annually: $79.99
Retainful Abandoned cart recovery plugin:
Retainful is one of the most premium Abandoned cart plugin in the market and provides the store owner with a plethora of options and tools to ease their effort to increase revenue.
- Send automatic emails when someone abandons their cart.
- Create unlimited cart recovery emails for a campaign.
- Make use of pre-built abandoned cart email templates.
- Shortcodes can be used for adding details such as cart items summary, customer’s name and many more abandoned cart emails.
- Offer coupon codes and discounts via email.
- Notifications provided to the store owner when the cart is recovered.
- Retainful referral programme.
- Reward customers upon referral with discounts, offers and many more.
- Starter: $19/month
- Growth: $49/month
- Professional: $199/month
CartBounty Recover Abandoned cart plugin:
CartBounty Abandoned cart for WooCommerce helps you focus on the more important aspects of your store, while taking care of cart recovery automatically to boost income and convert footfall into sales.
- Live shopping cart monitoring.
- Automate abandoned cart recovery.
- Generate leads.
- Personalized coupons.
- Remember user inputs.
- Export data.
- Mobile exit intent.
- Block bots.
- Translation ready.
- Safe and secure.
- Customizable templates.
- Single site: $67
- Up to 5 sites: $164
- Agency licence: $942
After a thorough analysis of the various Abandoned cart plugins out there in the market, the ELEXtensions Abandoned cart and CartBounty Abandoned cart plugins stand out with their unique features, user-friendly interface, and comparatively reasonable prices. Bolster your WooCommerce business with these plugins, today.