No products in the cart.
WordPress with WooCommerce has swiftly amplified the eCommerce industry. The security and the clarity that is offered by WordPress and WooCommerce are commendable in terms of eCommerce. Now it is easier to set up an eCommerce site with the help of WooCommerce.All you need is an economical and fast hosting service provider. WooCommerce hosting service providers are the best in class and secured ones, which will help you to focus on business growth. You can find numerous WooCommerc hosting providers and plans that suit your needs.
Why choose WordPress WooCommerce hosting services?
The major advantage of choosing WordPress WooCommerce hosting compared to the ones available in the market is that they are easy to maintain and set up. The security is laudable. So these are what you get with a WordPress WooCommerce hosting service providers:
- High data security with assured data protection.
- Excellent backup services of your data.
- Proactive support system for assistance.
- Easy to install and manage WordPress and WooCommerce.
Here we have listed a few popular and most trusted Hosting providers that will assist you in setting up an economical WooCommerce set up easily.
With Cloudways, you can ignore the complexities and other difficulties related to web hosting and focus on the growth of the company. Tighter security and mindblowing performance with 24/7 support service to offer best-in-class services. Here are other features that make Cloudways an ideal choice :
- Five Cloudways providers like Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, and Amazon.
- Excellent Caching.
- Preinstalled MySQL and WP-CLI.
- Automated backups.
One of the popular WordPress WooCommerce hosting provider. Acclaimed for its reliable, high performance and WooCommerce supportive features. Here are some popular features of the same :
- WooCommerce is pre-installed.
- Automatic updates are done.
- Free SSL.
- One-click staging is done.
- Integrated CDN(Cloudflare Content Delivery Network).
- Free shopping cart installation.
- PCI Compliant Servers.
Bluehost has Shared, dedicated and VPS hosting services. It is one of the prominent WooCommerce hosting providers which come with affordable plans. It has pre-installed WooCommerce, which makes it easily configurable. Here are some specific features that make it stand out among the competitors :
- Preinstalled WooCommerce and WordPress.
- A free SSL certificate.
- A complete online free call to set up your store quickly.
- The completely dedicated IP address.
- Unmetered Bandwidth.
With Dreamhost WordPress users get exclusive plans to suit their needs at affordable prices and even special care for WooCommerce customers. Here are some basic features of Dreamhost WooCommerce hosting services :
- It has pre-installed WooCommerce and Storefront.
- Efficient server-side protection against any internet threats and speed problems.
- Backups to efficiently manage data.
- JETPack Professional plugin is free with Dreamhost along with downtime monitoring features.
- Free SSL.
One of the expensive ones offering an inimitable web hosting services. It is a great value-add in terms of WooCommerce web hosting. The prominent features include :
- Quick WooCommerc e set up with additional themes to support and page builders like Beaver Builder.
- Also, it has Jilt partnered Abandon cart feature.
- Mobile optimization of pages.
- Free SSL.
- Additional payment gateways is easy to configure.
Powered by Google Platform, Kinsta is a premium WordPress hosting provider. Kinsta is configured and best suited for WooCommerce with optimized handles to manage traffic surges. The features include:
- Single click WooCommerce auto-installer from the dashboard.
- Has 6 different types of backup which include, 24 hours backup, downloadable ones, etc.
- It is completely scalable.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- Fast caching at server level.
Hostinger is yet another popular WooCommerce hosting service provider. They focus on shared hosting services that offer daily and weekly backups to improve data security and improved data maintenance. The list of features include :
- Daily Backups.
- CloudFare and LetsEncrypth Integration.
- Server deployments are streamlined.
- Site management is ideal.
- Provides secure access to websites.
If you want to own a high-traffic store, then WPEngine is the right WooCommerce hosting service to choose from the list. Including data security and easy data management possible with WPEngine, it is one of the smart choice irrespective of the cost. Here are some interesting features :
- Free SSL to ensure data is secure.
- Integrated CDN.
- Staging environment to test the efficiency of the store in an in-built manner.
- Auto backups to streamline data management.
- It also has an add-on plugin called WPEngine Ecommerce Toolkit plugin for optimizing store performance.
To Wrap Up
If you are planning to set up a simple eCommerce store or even setting up a wholesale store or to set up a dropshipping store, you need to be cautious in choosing the right hosting service provider. Dealing with multiples customers and multiple vendors from a varied location like in the case of a multivendor store, you need to choose the right platform with a feasible and economical web hosting service provider. The above list of WooCommerce web hosting service providers are best suited for your WooCommerce online stores, you can easily choose the one that fits in your budget to build any kind of eStore you need.