No products in the cart.
Here’s a quick video tutorial:
Zendesk Inc. is an American customer service software company based in San Francisco, California. Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships
This article is intended to explain the simple steps of importing tickets from Zendesk to WSDesk.
Here it goes –
- Go to Import Section under WSDesk Menu and Choose From Zendesk Tab.
- Now click on Activate Zendesk.
- After Clicking on Activate Zendesk wait for some time to display Credential Page.
- Login to your Zendesk Account and go to API section under Settings.
- Then Enable Token Access from Settings Menu.
- Now Click on + Add Token button.
- Give API Token Description as “WSDesk Importing” then Copy your token and Save it.
- Paste your Token in Import Page of WSDesk
- Next Choose your Subscription Plan on Zendesk. Depends upon the plan your importing will be slow as per the Rate Limit of API request by Zendesk
- Enter your Zendesk Subdomain in Subdomain textbox ( Eg: subdomain.zendesk.com ) and also enter you Zendesk Organization Username in Username textbox.
- If you need the ticket attachment then select Yes! Download. Now Click Pull Tickets.
Hope it Helps!
Cheers, Proceed with Importing tickets from Zendesk to WSDesk.
To explore more details about the plugins, go check out WSDesk – WordPress Helpdesk Plugin.
You can also check out other WordPress and WooCommerce plugins in ELEX.