ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin will help you to,
– Automate USPS shipping by displaying shipping rates on the Cart and Checkout page.
– Display a shipping calculator embedded in the product page to calculate shipping costs.
– Beautifully display detailed USPS Shipment Tracking information within the Order Page (Both Customer and Admin Side) itself.
– Print USPS eVS Shipment Labels from within WooCommerce Order Admin Page.
How does ELEX Shipping Plugins work?
2) USPS Shipping options and shipping rates will be displayed on the Cart and Checkout page based on the items added to the cart.
3) Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking Info from within WooCommerce order page.
4) Customise the plugin using various settings options. Contact our support if you want to do custom work specific to your business need.
Tracking Experiance Integrated to your Website
USPS Shipment tracking is made easy with this plugin, where both Store owners, as well as Customers, can track the shipments without leaving your Website.
Your Customers do not have to log in to the USPS website to check the tracking status. Instead, ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin provides detailed tracking information in the site’s admin order page as well as the Customer’s Order Details section with a simple click.
USPS eVS Pre-certified Vendor
ELEXtensions is now recognized as a USPS eVS Electronic Verification System Pre-certified Vendor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Print Label functionality of this plugin works only for USPS eVS Accounts, as USPS doesn’t provide a direct API to integrate it for non-eVS USPS Account. To print the USPS Shipping Labels for the regular USPS accounts, please check out our Stamps USPS Plugin.
Note that Shipment Tracking and Realtime Rates functionality don’t have eVS account dependency and work fine with any USPS accounts. We are committed to continuously improve the plugin by updating the plugin with the latest changes in the USPS Rates as fast as possible.
USPS Live Shipping Rates & Estimated Delivery Date
In-built Shipping Calculator
USPS Shipment Tracking for Customers
USPS Shipment Tracking for Store Admins
Parcel Packaging Options
- Individual Item Packing
- Pack Into Custom Boxes with Weights and Dimensions
- Weight-Based (You can pack heavier items first, lighter items first, or pack purely divided by weight)
Enable USPS Flat Rate Shipping
- Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Express Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium Box
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Large Box
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box
- Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Gift Card Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Window Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Legal Flat Rate Envelope
Adjust Shipping Prices
Access USPS Services for Real-time rates
- First-Class Mail® Parcel
- First-Class™ Postcard Stamped
- First-Class™ Large Postcards
- First-Class™ Keys and IDs
- First-Class™ Package Service
- First-Class Mail® Metered Letter
- First-Class™ Package Service Hold For Pickup
- Priority Mail Express™ Hold for Pickup
- Priority Mail Express™
- Priority Mail Express™ Sunday/Holiday
- USPS Retail Ground ( Standard Post™ )
- Media Mail
- Library Mail
- Priority Mail®
- Priority Mail® Keys and IDs
- Priority Mail® Hold For Pickup
- Priority Mail® Regional Rate Box A
- Priority Mail® Regional Rate Box B
- Priority Mail Express International™
- Priority Mail International®
- Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG)
- Global Express Guaranteed® Envelope
- Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Rectangular
- Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Non-Rectangular
- USPS GXG™ Envelope
- International Postcards
Print Shipping Label (USPS eVS – With Postage)
Add the Importer Tax Registration Details for Barrier Free Shipments
Print USPS eVS SCAN Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will be revoked. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
Can we print Flat rate box shipping label with this plugin?
With the USPS plugin, you cannot print the label for flat rate boxes but you can use our ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce.
Can we restrict Media mail only to certain shipping class?
Yes, you can do so in the plugin settings under the General tab at the bottom. Enter the shipping class name for which you want media mail to show up.
Can I add an additional fee to Flat rate box shipping cost?
Yes. Under the Rates and Services tab, you can add the flat rate fee. It will add the cost to the actual flat rate boxes price.
Is this compatible with a Multi-Vendor plugin?
Yes, the plugin works with multi-vendor plugins by associating with WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Support for ELEX Shipping Plugins.
Can I offer Free shipping using the plugin?
The plugin can only calculate the shipping cost based on the package details and the destination address. However, If you want free shipping, you can add that in WooCommerce Shipping zones.
Can I print Order manifest using this plugin?
Yes, you can. Under the WooCommerce menu, you’ll get the option to print the Manifest, based on date or order IDs.
Can I display the tracking information in the order details?
Yes, the tracking information will be displayed in the order details on customer’s end as well as the admin end, once you create the shipment.
What all the formats the plugin supports for Shipment Labels?
The plugin supports PDF & TIF format.
Does this plugin comply with recent EU regulations?
Yes, this plugin complies with IOSS and completely follows EU regulations.
Does the plugin work fine with other shipping plugins?
Yes, the plugin works fine with other shipping options. It will just show additional USPS option along with the other shipping options from the other plugins.
Can I print labels and pay for the postage in the postal office?
The non-postage labels for USPS have been stopped by USPS since Feb 2018. So you only have the option to print labels using the Click N’ Ship Business pro account with eVS integration.
Can I use the plugin just to offer live shipping rates without having the USPS account?
Yes, you can leave the username field blank in the plugin settings. But make sure you have weight and dimension in the products. Also, if you just want to get the live shipping rates, the process to get the WebToolsID is pretty easy once you register with USPS.
Do you have tracking for International orders?
Most USPS services don’t have international tracking since USPS function only within the USA. When the packages go international, they transfer the services to new carriers.
I am not eligible for an eVS account. Can I still use this plugin?
If you are not eligible for eVS account, you can still use this plugin for displaying real-time USPS shipping rates on cart/checkout page. For label printing, we recommend you to check our ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce.
Is there Insurance option in this plugin?
Yes. The plugin have an option to enable USPS Insurance.
Can I request a refund for a label that was generated by mistake?
Yes, you can cancel the shipment for a particular order using the plugin. And, the refund will be taken care of by the shipping carrier for the canceled shipment.
Can I restrict the shipping services based on conditions?
Yes, it is possible to restrict the services based on your conditions using this plugin along with the ELEX hide shipping plugin.