ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugin
The ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin enables you to convert your WooCommerce store into ‘Request a Quote’ mode for all simple and variable products, with or without the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Additionally, you can hide the cost on the product and shop pages and include or exclude products. Email alerts can be configured to inform the admin and the customers about the status of a quote.
Customers must pay for the quote only once the store owner has accepted it.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
- You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.
- The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not fully satisfied with our product, We do 30 days full refund. Learn more on Refund Policy.
ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin lets your customers request a quote for your products by providing an ‘Add to Quote’ option with or without the ‘Add to Cart’ button!
Here are a few use cases of how the ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin can benefit you:
- Lets the customers choose the products from the shop page or product pages and enter the quantities to submit a quote request to you.
- Satisfy both suppliers and customers by proving the option to add products to the shopping cart and/ or to the quote list.
- Helps to accept orders even if there are any out-of-stock issues of products. Accept the quote request and proceed with the order when the stock issue is solved.
- Streamlines the entire process of requesting, accepting, approving, and the payment of the quotes.
- Helps to easily provide price adjustments to your regular shoppers when they request a quote of products in bulk.
- Helps to sell products as quotes, which are of very low price as well as not convenient to sell in one or two.
Add ‘Request a Quote’ Option for All Products on Shop Page & Products Pages
Customize the ‘Add to Quote’ button and make it available on all product pages and shop pages of your store.
Show the List of Selected Products & Request Form on Any Page
Show the list of products selected and their quantity in the quote list on the default ‘Quotes List’ page or any page on the store. From the same page, customers can proceed to place the request for a quote.
Give the Choice to Customers for Choosing the Shopping Cart or to Request a Quote
Provide both ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Add to Quote’ options for the products at the same time. Customers can choose whether they want a shopping cart or to request a quote for buying products in bulk!
Enable Request a Quote Only for Specific Products & User Roles
Hide the price on the product, shop, and quote list pages
Based on product availability, include or exclude products
Add a Quote List Icon
Accept, Deny or Modify Customer’s Quotes
Accept Payments After the Approval of Order
Set Up a Custom Form for the Customers to Place the Order
Trigger Email, Chat, and SMS Notifications to Admin
Notify the Order Status to the Customers
Custom Email, SMS, or Google Chat Notification Templates
Third-Party API Requests
All the ELEXtensions plugins are developed on the same framework. This makes them fully compatible with all our plugins. You may combine them together to get a better, more powerful & complete solution for your business.
We are doing our best to make them compatible with the other most popular plugins on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will be revoked. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
Yes, you can hide the regular price of the products and add a custom placeholder text when your shop is in a Request a Quote mode or catalog mode, using the ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing.
Yes, this option is available in the plugin settings. We have a separate option for this where you can enable and redirect the guest/unregistered users to create an account or sign in to request a quote.
Yes, you can easily hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the product page by enabling the option in the plugin settings.