No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin lets your customers request a quote for your products by providing an ‘Add to Quote’ option with or without the ‘Add to Cart’ button!
A few of the use cases of this plugin which helps you as,
- Lets the customers choose the products from the shop page or product pages and enter the quantities to submit a quote request to you.
- Satisfy both suppliers and customers by proving the option to add products to the shopping cart and/ or to the quote list.
- Helps to accept orders even if there are any out of stock issues of products. Accept the quote request and proceed with the order when the stock issue is solved.
- Streamlines the entire process of requesting, accepting, approving, and the payment of the quotes.
- Helps to easily provide price adjustments to your regular shoppers when they request a quote of products in bulk.
- Helps to sell products as quotes, which are of very low price as well as not convenient to sell in one or two.
Add 'Request a Quote' Option for All Products on Shop Page & Products Pages
Customize the 'Add to Quote' button and make it available on all product pages and shop pages of your store.
Show the List of Selected Products & Request Form on Any Page
Show the list of products selected and its quantity in the quote list on the default 'Quotes List' page or any page on the store. From the same page, customers can proceed to place the request for a quote.
Give the Choice to Customers for Choosing the Shopping Cart or to Request a Quote
Provide both 'Add to Cart' and 'Add to Quote' options for the products at the same time. Customers can choose whether they want a shopping cart or to request a quote for buying products in bulk!
Enable Request a Quote only for Specific Products
Depending upon the product and its stock availability, enable the request a quote mode exclusively for the specific products.
Accept, Deny or Modify Customer’s Quotes
After receiving the quote requests from the customers, approve or reject from the order page.
Accept Payments After the Approval of Order
The payment will be accepted after you approve the customers' request for the quote. The payment link will be sent to the customers along with the email of your approval.
Set Up Custom Form for the Customers to Place the Order
Unlike the usual WooCommerce billing address form, customize the form for the customers to request a quote.
Trigger Email, Chat and SMS Notifications to Admin
Notify the admin through email, Google Chat, and SMS when a new request for a quote is received to process the order as soon as possible.
Notify the Order Status to the Customers
Trigger email notifications to shoppers to inform the status of the quote they have requested. Notify them when you receive, approve, or reject the order.
ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin is compatible with,
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will revoke. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
Can I restrict guest/ unregistered users from adding products into the Quote List and redirect them to the login or sign up page?
Yes, this option is available in the plugin settings. We have a separate option for this where you can enable and redirect the guest/unregistered users to create an account or sign in to request a quote.