ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce
Introducing the Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce – the ultimate shipping solution for your e-commerce store. With this powerful plugin, you can easily integrate your WooCommerce store with Stamps.com and streamline your shipping process like never before.
The Stamps.com Shipping Plugin allows you to access discounted USPS postage rates directly from your WooCommerce store, saving you time and money on shipping. You can easily save and print shipping labels, manage orders, track shipments, and much more, all from one convenient platform.
The plugin comes with a range of advanced features that make shipping a breeze, including real-time shipping rates, batch printing of shipping labels, customizable shipping options, and automatic tracking updates. Plus, it seamlessly integrates with your WooCommerce store, making it easy to manage shipping for all your products.
Developed By Team ELEXtensions; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
100% Money Back Guarantee.
You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
- You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.
- The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not fully satisfied with our product, We do 30 days full refund. Learn more on Refund Policy.
Show Real-time USPS Rates & Print Labels with Postage on Your WooCommerce Store
Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with a WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from ELEXtensions; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates on the cart/checkout page, paying postage & saving and printing labels from within WooCommerce, packing items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does this Plugin Work?
Live Shipping Rate & Estimated Delivery Date
Based on the product weight, box dimensions, shipping destination, etc., this plugin fetches USPS postage rates from your Stamps.com account for both domestic and international shipping services.
You can choose to return list rates or account / negotiated rates. There is also an option to set conversion value in case the shop uses a different currency.
Display the estimated delivery date on the cart page based on your working days as well as the cut-off time. If an order is placed after the cut-off time, it will be shipped on the next working day.
Print Shipping Label
Save and print shipping labels within WooCommerce. After logging in to the WordPress admin area, you can create a shipment by clicking on the ‘create shipment’ button on the right side of the order details page.
Shipment details would automatically be sent to Stamps.com online account and then the shipping label (GIF / JPG / PDF) would get generated which you can print. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your Stamps.com account. There is an option to change the shipping service and box/parcel dimensions (if enabled in the plugin settings) manually before generating the label.
This plugin integrates with Stamps.com APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode. Although you can create shipments in bulk on the WooCommerce Orders Page, you can use the bulk label printing add-on to create multiple shipments at once as well as print them in a single PDF file.
If you wish to take out the overhead of generating shipping labels manually, you can try our auto-generate and email labels add-on.
Flat Rate Boxes
Flat Rate Boxes cost you a fixed price as long as the parcel weighs less than 70 lbs. The boxes come in multiple sizes which makes them suitable for products of different sizes and weights. These are easily available and are economical packing materials. You can enable one or more Flat Rate Boxes, based on your requirement:
- Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Board Game Box
- Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Gift Card Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Window Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box A
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box B
- Priority Mail Express International Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express International Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express International Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International DVD Flat Rate priced box
- Priority Mail International Large Video Flat Rate priced box
Parcel Packing Options
Based on the weights and dimensions of the products in the cart, the rate will be calculated and applied to the final price of the order. Once the order is placed, the items will then be automatically packed into the configured boxes.
You can choose from the following Packing options:
- Individual Item Packing
- Pack Into Custom Boxes with Weights and Dimensions
- Weight-Based (You can pack heavier items first, lighter items first, or pack purely divided by weight)
Further, under the Weight and Dimension based packing method, you have two packing algorithms; Volume-based and Stack First algorithms.
Not just this, you can configure how the Unpacked items have to be processed.
Stamps Parcel Guard Integration
Parcel Guard is a package delivery security solution offered by Stamps.com that allows customers to receive and manage their packages securely. The ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin integrates with Stamps Parcel Guard to offer customers peace of mind and package protection against theft and damage.
USPS Services for Real-time rates
Stamps.com uses USPS API to access real-time rates. You can access the following USPS Services:
USPS Domestic Services –
- First-Class Mail® Letter
- First-Class Mail® Postcard
- First-Class Mail® Large envelope or flat
- USPS Ground Advantage ® Package
- USPS Ground Advantage ® Thick Envelope
- USPS Ground Advantage ® Large Package
- USPS Ground Advantage ® Oversized package
- Priority Mail Express™ USPS flat rate envelope
- Priority Mail Express™ USPS flat rate padded envelope
- Priority Mail Express™ Letter
- Priority Mail Express™ Large envelope or flat
- Priority Mail Express™ Large package
- Priority Mail Express™ USPS Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express™ Package
- Priority Mail Express™ Thick envelope
- Media Mail Parcel Large envelope or flat
- Media Mail Parcel Large package
- Media Mail Parcel Package
- Media Mail Parcel Thick envelope
- Library Mail Large envelope or flat
- Library Mail Package
- Library Mail Thick envelope
- USPS Critical Mail Package
- Priority Mail® USPS medium flat rate box
- Priority Mail® USPS flat rate envelope
- Priority Mail® USPS flat-rate padded envelope
- Priority Mail® Letter
- Priority Mail® Large envelope or flat
- Priority Mail® USPS large flat-rate box
- Priority Mail® Large package
- Priority Mail® Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail® Oversized package
- Priority Mail® Package
- Priority Mail® USPS regional rate box A
- Priority Mail® USPS regional rate box B
- Priority Mail® USPS small flat-rate box
- Priority Mail® Thick envelope
USPS International Services –
- Priority Mail Express International™ USPS flat rate envelope
- Priority Mail Express International™ USPS flat rate padded envelope
- Priority Mail Express International™ Large envelope or flat
- Priority Mail Express International™ Large package
- Priority Mail Express International™ USPS legal flat rate envelope
- Priority Mail Express International™ Oversized package
- Priority Mail Express International™ Package
- Priority Mail Express International™ Thick envelope
- Priority Mail International® USPS medium flat rate box
- Priority Mail International® USPS flat rate envelope
- Priority Mail International® USPS flat rate padded envelope
- Priority Mail International® Large envelope or flat
- Priority Mail International® USPS large flat rate box
- Priority Mail International® Large package
- Priority Mail International® USPS legal flat rate envelope
- Priority Mail International® Oversized package
- Priority Mail International® Package
- Priority Mail International® USPS small flat rate box
- Priority Mail International® Thick envelope
- First Class Package Service™ Letter
- First Class Package Service™ Large envelope or flat
- First Class Package Service™ Large package
- First Class Package Service™ Oversized package
- First Class Package Service™ Package
- First Class Package Service™ Thick envelope
Print shipping labels in Bulk
Auto-generate and email your shipping labels
Add the Custom Reference Number for Seamless Shipments
Schedule a USPS Pickup with Stamps.com
Using the Stamps.com-USPS Pickup Request Add-On, you can easily schedule a Manual or Automatic USPS Pickup with Stamps.com for your packages. Once you schedule a request, a confirmation number is returned from USPS that allows you to uniquely identify the request.
After the pickup request is scheduled, you can view a confirmation number returned from USPS, the Date of Creation of the Request, Pickup Date, Pickup Day, and Package Information.
Stamps.com Integration Partner
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises, and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable, and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
All the ELEXtensions plugins are developed on the same framework. This makes them fully compatible with all our plugins. You may combine them together to get a better, more powerful & complete solution for your business.
We are doing our best to make them compatible with the other most popular plugins on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will be revoked. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
Yes, you can disable the Real-time rates option in the plugin settings and use the plugin only to create Shipment labels.
The ELEX USPS service works if the ‘ship from address’ is US. It will not work if you have a ship from an address outside of the US.
Yes, Once the labels are generated, you need to mark the order as completed. Make sure you have enabled the email service enabled in the WooCommerce settings for order completion.
Yes, for maintaining the stamps account you have to pay a monthly fee. But their postage charges are lower compared to USPS retail rates.
Unfortunately, this feature is not available in the Stamps plugin since the API only returns discounted rates. But you can use the Price adjustment field in the plugin settings to increase the shipping cost by a fixed value or percentage.
The plugin supports PNG, GIF, JPG & PDF formats. PDF is the most popular format among our customers. The plugin supports most of the layout supported by Stamps.com. This includes 4×6, 6×4, 75×2, etc.
Yes, you can use our ELEX Stamps.com USPS Auto-Generate & Email Labels Add-On to automatically create shipments and generate labels. The add-on will also send an email notification to the shop owner and customers.
Yes, using the ELEX Stamps.com Shipping plugin, you can enable only the international services and disable the domestic services.
Yes, you can change it from the WooCommerce order page after generating the packages by selecting the preferred services from the eligible options available.
You need to open a Stamps.com account and add billing information in your Stamps account. Use the login username and password in the plugin settings.
The API will automatically hide the first class option when order’s total weight is over 16oz. But make sure you use the packing option as ‘Pack based on weight’ or ‘Pack into boxes with weight and dimension’. If you select ‘Individual item packing’ and a few of the products’ weights qualify for first class, the First class option will still show up as an option.
Although this plugin allows you to create shipments in bulk in the WooCommerce Orders page, we recommend using our bulk label printing add-on, as it creates multiple shipments at once and prints all the shipping labels in a single PDF file.
This is not possible with the plugin since the plugin already has the print label feature within the plugin.
Yes, the plugin is compatible. If you have the weight set in the TM Extra product plugin, it can retrieve the weight from there as well.
Yes. We have an option in the plugin which allows you to charge the customer for insurance. Insurance provides coverage in the event that the packages are lost or damaged while in transit.
Yes, our Stamps.com plugin is compatible with the WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin.
Yes, you can cancel the shipment from the WooCommerce order page by clicking the Cancel Shipment button.
Yes, this plugin complies with IOSS and completely follows EU regulations.