Looking for the easiest & efficient way to integrate Stamps.com USPS Postage with WooCommerce shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution from ELEX; a Stamps.com Approved Integration Partner!
Our ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to completely automate USPS shipping using Stamps.com by displaying shipping rates in cart/checkout page, pay postage & print label from within WooCommerce, pack items automatically into boxes and enable tracking.
How does ELEX Shipping Plugins work?
2) Customer sees USPS shipping rates provided by Stamps.com, based on items in their cart before placing an order.
3) Pay Postage, Print Label and Generate Tracking info from within WooCommerce order page.
4) Customise the plugin using various settings options. Contact our support if you want to do a custom work specific to your business need.
Live Shipping Rate & Estimated Delivery Date
Print Shipping Label
Parcel Packing Options
- Individual Item Packing
- Pack Into Custom Boxes with Weights and Dimensions
- Weight-Based (You can pack heavier items first, lighter items first, or pack purely divided by weight)
Flat Rate Boxes
- Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Board Game Box
- Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Gift Card Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Window Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box A
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box B
- Priority Mail Express International Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express International Legal Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail Express International Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope
- Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International DVD Flat Rate priced box
- Priority Mail International Large Video Flat Rate priced box
USPS Services for Real-time rates
- First-Class Mail® Parcel
- First-Class™ Postcard Stamped
- First-Class™ Large Postcards
- First-Class™ Keys and IDs
- First-Class™ Package Service
- First-Class Mail® Metered Letter
- First-Class™ Package Service Hold For Pickup
- Priority Mail Express™ Hold for Pickup
- Priority Mail Express™
- Priority Mail Express™ Sunday/Holiday
- Media Mail
- Library Mail
- Priority Mail®
- Priority Mail® Keys and IDs
- Priority Mail® Hold For Pickup
- Priority Mail® Regional Rate Box A
- Priority Mail® Regional Rate Box B
- Priority Mail Express International™
- Priority Mail International®
- Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG)
- Global Express Guaranteed® Envelope
- Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Rectangular
- Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Non-Rectangular
- USPS GXG™ Envelope
- First Class Package Service™ International Letters
- First Class Package Service™ International Large Envelope
- First Class Package International Service™
- International Postcards
Print shipping labels in Bulk
Auto-generate and email your shipping labels
Add the Custom Reference Number for Seamless Shipments
Schedule a USPS Pickup with Stamps.com
Stamps.com Integration Partner
Stamps.com is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. With over 500,000 customers, Stamps.com’s online postage service simplifies access to the lowest USPS shipping rates and the most popular USPS services for small businesses, enterprises, and online retailers. Whether you ship one package a day or 1000, from your garage or from a giant warehouse, Stamps.com has the tools to make your USPS® shipping process faster, more affordable and more efficient than ever before.
For the integration to work, you need to enter user credentials in the settings screen of Stamps.com plugin
For obtaining Stamps.com credentials, you have to signup for a Stamps.com account.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will be revoked. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
Can I offer flat rate/free shipping in the cart and use the plugin only for labels?
Yes, you can disable the Real-time rates option in the plugin settings and use the plugin only to create Shipment labels.
Will the plugin work if my shop location is out of the United States?
The ELEX USPS service works if the ‘ship from address’ is US. It will not work if you have a ship from an address outside of US.
Will the tracking information be sent to the customer once the labels are generated?
Yes, Once the labels are generated, you need to mark the order as completed. Make sure you have enabled the email service enabled in the WooCommerce settings for order completion.
Is there a monthly fee I need to pay to Stamps.com?
Yes, for maintaining the stamps account you have to pay a monthly fee. But their postage charges are lower compared to USPS retail rates.
Can we set the USPS retail rates in Stamps.com plugin?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available in Stamps plugin since the API only returns the discounted rates. But you can use the Price adjustment field in the plugin settings to increase the shipping cost by a fixed value or percentage.
What are the label file formats & layouts supported by Stamps-USPS plugin?
The plugin supports PNG, GIF, JPG & PDF formats. PDF is the most popular format among our customers. The plugin supports most of the layout supported by Stamps.com. This includes 4×6, 6×4, 75×2, etc.
Can the plugin autogenerate the labels once the orders are placed?
Yes, you can use our ELEX Stamps.com USPS Auto-Generate & Email Labels Add-On to automatically create shipments and generate labels. The add-on will also send an email notification to the shop owner and customers.
Can we offer free shipping in the US and use the calculated shipping feature of your Stamps.com plugin for only international orders?
Yes, using the ELEX Stamps.com Shipping plugin, you can enable only the international services and disable the domestic services.
Can I change the Priority Flat Rate boxes like small to medium boxes after receiving the order and before generating the label?
Yes, you can change it from the WooCommerce order page after generating the packages by selecting the preferred services from the eligible options available.
What do I need to do for integrating the plugin?
You need to open a Stamps.com account and add billing information in your Stamps account. Use the login username and password in the plugin settings.
How to hide first class option when the order is over 16oz?
The API will automatically hide the first class option when order total weight is over 16oz. But make sure you use the packing option as ‘Pack based on weight’ or ‘Pack into boxes with weight and dimension’. If you select ‘Individual item packing’ and a few of the products’ weight qualify for first class, the First class option will still show up as an option.
Can I bulk print labels?
Although this plugin allows you to create shipments in bulk in the WooCommerce Orders page, we recommend using our bulk label printing add-on, as it creates multiple shipments at once and prints all the shipping labels in a single PDF file.
Can I export the orders to stamps and create shipment?
This is not possible with the plugin since the plugin already has the print label feature within the plugin.
Is this plugin compatible with TM Extra product Addon plugin?
Yes, the plugin is compatible. If you have the weight set in the TM Extra product plugin, it can retrieve the weight from there as well.
Is it possible to charge an insurance fee from the Customer for the items part of the order?
Yes. We have an option in the plugin which allows you to charge the customer for insurance. Insurance provides coverage in the event that the packages are lost or damaged while in transit.
I have lots of bundle products on my store and use WooCommerce Products Bundle plugin. Is your Stamps.com plugin compatible with the Product Bundles plugin?
Yes, our Stamps.com plugin is compatible with WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin.
Is this plugin compatible with a Multi-Vendor plugin?
Yes, the plugin works with multi-vendor plugins by associating with WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Support for ELEX Shipping Plugins.
Can I cancel the shipment created by mistake?
Yes, you can cancel the shipment from the WooCommerce order page by clicking the Cancel Shipment button.
Can I restrict the shipping services based on conditions?
Yes, it is possible to restrict the services based on your conditions using this plugin along with the ELEX hide shipping plugin.
Does this plugin comply with recent EU regulations?
Yes, this plugin complies with IOSS and completely follows EU regulations.