ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier & Conditional Shipping Plugin
- The ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier & Conditional Shipping plugin allows for the creation and automation of shipments, bulk printing of labels, and centralized shipment tracking.
- Save time and cost on shipping by showing real-time shipping rates to your customers and printing labels from the admin dashboard.
- Our plugin employs a sophisticated packaging algorithm that ensures items added to the cart are efficiently packed into appropriately sized boxes, taking into account their dimensions.
- Customizable flat-rate and carrier shipping for WooCommerce through the Conditional Shipping feature.
- Conditions are based on multiple factors such as items, shipping classes, cart values, product types, and shipping addresses.
- Pickup, Detailed Shipment tracking, Bulk Shipment, and many more!
Shipping Carrier Integrations:
- Australia Post – MyPost Business
- DHL Express
- USPS [Coming Soon]
- UPS [Coming Soon]
- FedEx [Coming Soon]
Both the ReachShip Platform and WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin are developed by Team ELEXtensions. The plugin integrates seamlessly with the ReachShip Shipping API.
- You are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.
- The license entitles 1 year of support & updates.
- EasyPost charges are applicable.
With the ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin, you gain the ability to show real-time shipping rates from top-tier carriers like DHL Express and Australia Post MyPost Business. But that’s not all! Our team is actively expanding our carrier support, so stay tuned for even more options in the future. With this versatile plugin, you’ll find all your shipping requirements met in one place. Say goodbye to shipping hassles and hello to seamless delivery!
With our plugin’s advanced packaging algorithm, items added to the cart will be intelligently packed into the most suitable boxes based on their dimensions. These boxes can be pre-configured to ensure optimal utilization of space. As a result, your shipping rates will be accurately calculated, taking into account the actual volume occupied by the items. Say goodbye to inefficient packing and hello to cost-effective shipping!
In addition, WooCommerce Conditional Shipping / Table Rate Shipping feature helps you to set up your flat rate shipping based on rules & conditions. These rules can be defined on multiple parameters like item, shipping class, cart value, product category, destination address, etc.
The plugin uses powerful ReachShip Multi-Carrier Shipping API to integrate with various Shipping Carriers. With our plugin, you can streamline the creation of shipping labels and display tracking history to WooCommerce admins and customers. You can also automatically email shipment status updates to your customers.
Get Real-Time Shipping Rates And Estimated Delivery Dates
Streamline Your Shipping Label Management Process
Label Generation & Automation
Live Shipment Tracking
Bulk Shipment Creation & Pickup Scheduling
Conditional Shipping And Table Rate Shipping
Multi-Carrier & Multi-Account Setup
Bulk Label History
User-Friendly Dashboard for Reports & Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
With ReachShip, you are able to integrate and manage all of your shipping carriers and accounts from one convenient location.
The benefit of conditional shipping is that it allows you to offer flexible and customized shipping options to your customers based on a variety of factors such as product, category, cart total, shipping class, shipping address, shipping carriers, and more. By tailoring your shipping options to your customers’ needs, you can improve customer satisfaction, reduce cart abandonment, and ultimately increase your sales and revenue.
The ability to create shipments is unrestricted. You are free to create as many shipments as you need.
Starting with the ReachShip API is free of charge, and if you’re happy with the service and find that your monthly consumption warrants it, you may upgrade to a premium plan at any time. Please visit our pricing page for additional information on our pricing tiers.