No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Do you find generating your Australia Post shipping labels for each individual order, tiring and time-consuming? How would you feel if you can generate labels for multiple orders at once, in a few simple clicks?
The ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Bulk Label Printing Add-On lets you create multiple shipments, generate shipping labels and then merge them into a single PDF. This makes your label printing job a lot easier by saving your time and efforts on creating shipments & printing shipping labels in each individual WooCommerce order. The add-on works for both Australia Post eParcel as well as StarTrack accounts and uses iLovePDF REST API to merge the PDFs.
This add-on works only with ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking. If you have not created shipment for an order, the add-on will automatically create one for the order with the help of our Australia Post plugin and then generate multiple shipping labels.
About ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking
The ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking is one of the most popular plugins for accessing Australia Post services on your WooCommerce plugins. In addition to Australia Post eParcel services, the plugin allows you to switch to StarTrack services.
With this plugin, you can –
- Access domestic & international real-time rates from Australia Post.
- Access non-contracted or Contracted rates for your WooCommerce store.
- Access StarTrack rates and services.
- Generate StarTrack shipping labels.
- Print shipping labels for a Contracted account.
- Generate International Shipping documents.
- Generate Order Summary/Manifest.
- Track shipments.
- Pack items into custom boxes.
- Offer discounts or add a markup on shipping rates, with Price adjustments.
- Ensure packages with an Extra Cover amount.
- Configure Signature required & Authority to Leave services.
- Generate bulk shipment.
- Customs settings and much more!
About iLovePDF Rest API
Although iLovePDF offers different tools to process PDF files, this add-on uses iLovePDF API only to merge the shipping labels into a single PDF file. First, the shipments and labels are created using the parent plugin (in this case – ELEX Australia Post Shipping Plugin), the add-on then takes the generated shipping labels and merges them into a single PDF file using iLovePDF API.
Every single PDF file (includes multiple labels from various orders) generated corresponds to a single API call made to iLovePDF API. You can make 250 API calls per month with a free developer account, which means you can generate 250 PDF files per month. This is more than enough for a small or medium size business owner. If your requirement is more than 250 PDF files, you can opt for desired subscription plans.
Bulk label printing using Order IDs
The add-on lets you choose one or more order IDs from your WooCommerce orders for generating shipping labels. If you select multiple orders or a single order has multiple packages, the add-on will generate labels for each package and combine in a single PDF.
Bulk label printing using Date Range
If you want to print shipping labels for a specific time period, the add-on allows you to pick the start date and end date. You can also print labels of a specific date by choosing the same date on both the date selection field.
- One-click download button.
- View label creation date and time.
- Display only a selected number of orders on the dashboard.
- Display all the generated labels in a table format.
- Delete generated labels in a single click.
- Easy access to individual orders.
- Smooth integration with ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can the plugin work without the ELEX Australia Post Shipping plugin?
No, the plugin is an add-on for the ELEX Australia Post shipping plugin. The shipment creation and label generation in the add-on works in accordance with the plugin.
Can I create Australia Post shipments with this add-on?
The add-on checks whether a shipment is created for an order. If not, it requests the ELEX Australia Post shipping plugin to create shipments and then merge all the required labels into a single PDF.
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires the plugin will continue to work as normal but the download permission will be revoked so the updates for the plugin will stop. You can always renew the license at a 20% discount which will be provided on request.