End your WooCommerce Pricing worries with ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin, which helps you to easily apply discounts at the product, combination, category and cart levels. The plugin offers dynamic pricing without complex calculations and configuration on the admin panel. You can easily apply complex rules based on the percentage or flat discounts, or even dynamically set a new price without too much effort.
One outstanding feature that sets apart this plugin from other WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing plugins is the special control it gives to store owners to set a maximum discount limit over every rule. The plugin offers a ton of exciting features for WooCommerce Discounts. WooCommerce Variable Pricing discounts, and displays discounts in a pricing table and offer table on the product page, making it one of the best WooCommerce dynamic pricing solutions for your business.
Set up Discounts for WooCommerce Products
- Set of X% discount for all products under a certain category.
- Buy a minimum three units of a product (P1) and get a 15% discount (maximum discount allowed = $12).
- Buy between five to 10 units of a product (P2), and get a flat discount of $10.
- Buy at least 6 pounds of a product (P3) and get a special reduced price of $25.
- Buy a product (P4) at a price range between $20 and $30, and get a 20% discount.
- Get a product (P5) at a 30% discount only for our Gold Members (specific role).
- Get 20% discount on a product (P6) valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy.
Offer Discounts on WooCommerce Product Category
- Buy between two to three items from the Electronics category, and get a 20% discount (max discount allowed = $50).
- Buy more than two items from the Home Decor category and get a flat discount of $10.
- Buy more than 10 pounds from grocery category, and get a 30% discount.
- 12% discount on mobile category for our wholesalers (specific role) valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy.
Offer discounts based on the WooCommerce Products added to the Cart
- If your cart contains two to three products, get a 20% discount on the cart (max discount allowed = $50).
- If you have added at least 2 items in the cart, get a flat discount of $10 on total cart value.
- If the weight of total items in the cart is more than 15 pounds, get a 30% discount on the cart.
- 5% discount on all items in the cart for our wholesalers (specific role); valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy.
Offer Discount based on a Combination of WooCommerce Products
- Buy two units of one product (P1) and three units of another product (P2), and get 20% discount (maximum discount allowed = $20.)
- Buy one unit of (P3) and one unit of product (P4) and get a flat $15 discount.
- Buy two units of P5 and two units of P6 at a special price of $29; valid only for Gold Members (specific roles).
- Buy three units of P7 and one unit of P3 at a special price of $10.99; offer valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy. Similarly, you can offer discounts on the Combination of Product Categories.
Offer Buy & Get Free Offers (BOGO)
- Buy one and get one free (BOGO rules).
- Buy two and get one free.
- Buy two distinct products and get another product free.
- Buy one and get more than one product free.
- Buy more than one product and get more than one product free.
Offer Discount based on WooCommerce Product Tags
- Buy minimum of three units of a product tag (T1) and get a 15% discount (maximum discount allowed = $10).
- Buy between five to 10 units of a product tag (T2), and get a flat discount of $10.
- Buy at least 3 pounds of a product tag (T3) and get a special reduced price of $20.
- Buy a product of product tag (T4) at a price range between $10 and $20, and get a 30% discount.
- Get a product tag (T5) at a 30% discount only for our Gold Members (specific role).
- Get 20% discount on a product tag (T6) valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy.
Offer BOGO Discount based on WooCommerce Product Tags
- Get one product for free if the user chooses a product with the tag.
- Get more than one product for free if the user chooses a product with the tag.
- Get one product for free if the user chooses more than one product with the tag.
- Get more than one product for free if the user chooses more than one product with the tag.
Show Pricing Table on the Product page
Show Offers Table on the Product page
- All ELEXtensions Plugins
- ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugin
- Woocommerce Product Add-on
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugin
- Loco Translator
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce Memberships Plugin
Buy & Get Free Offers:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What version of WooCommerce is compatible with the Dynamic Pricing plugin?
The plugin requires WooCommerce 3.0 or the later versions. It works with version 2.6.14 as well. However, it can cause a few issues as a few functions are no longer in use from the older version of WooCommerce. Our developers will help you fix those, but we would recommend using WooCommerce version 3.0 or above.
What happens when the one year license expires?
After the plugin’s one year license expires, the plugin will continue to work as usual, but the download permission will be revoked. So, the updates for the plugin will stop.
What are the Themes supported by the plugin?
Currently, we support themes such as Flatsome, Divi, Storefront, Twenty Sixteen, and a lot more. Generally, if a theme follows WooCommerce standards, the plugin will support it. For exceptions, our developers will help you with theme compatibility, provided you give us some time.
Here’s a list of compatible themes with the ELEX Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce plugin.
Is there any limit to the number of rules we can add?
There’s no limit to the number of rules you can configure in the plugin. However, if you have a huge number of rules to execute, it might slow down the page load time by a few seconds. This is because the plugin calculates the discounts dynamically.
Can we offer a discount on shipping as well, using this plugin?
Unfortunately, this plugin works only for product prices. It does not apply to Shipping and other fees.
Can I use this plugin with other discount plugin or coupon codes?
When used along with coupon codes or another plugin, it may cause conflict. It might apply multiple discounts or only one of the discounts will work. The way it works with other coupon codes or discount plugins is not predictable; we recommend to use our plugin alone.
Can I offer a free item on purchase of some products? Or how does the BOGO rule works?
To offer a free product you need to set up a BOGO rule. Set a specific product or combination of products to be purchased with a minimum quantity, and specify which product is offered as free.
Please note you cannot offer a random product as a free product. You need to specify a free product.
Can I use this plugin to offer a discount only to few user roles?
Yes, you can use our “Allowed Roles & Date” feature in the rules tab, where you can specify the user roles for discounts.
Can I restrict the discount to certain dates or period?
Yes, you can use our “Allowed Roles & Date” feature in the rules tab, where you can specify a start and end date for how the rules will be applied.
Can I use the same license key in both Staging and Live site?
If you have purchased the single site license, you can keep the license activated only one site at a time. So if it is activated on the staging site, you cannot activate it on the live site, but the plugin will work on both sites.
However, if you want to activate the license on the live site, you can simply deactivate the license on the staging site and use the same license key in the live site.
Can I assign a price to the products for a specific user role?
Yes, you can add a fixed price for a product for a user role using product rules, but it’s best if you use our other plugin, ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing, which is designed for that specific purpose.
Can I offer personalized discounts to specific customers if they purchase a large number of products by requesting a quote for the products?
Yes, with ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugin, you can receive the quote request on products and apply some price adjustments from the order dashboard. And you can accept the payments after you approve the quote request from the customer.