No products in the cart.
As you might have noticed, we have migrated products from XAdapter to our new home (https://elextensions.com/). This has equipped us to focus better on improving customer service, as we are directly dealing with customers. However, we would like to assure you that our customer support team is actively working to make the changes as seamless as possible. In this blog, we would like to address some of the concerns you may have.
1. Updates for existing customers
We are working on migrating the order details from XAdapter. However, we don’t want to cause any delay in our customer’s business operations. For this, we have created a workaround for those customers who need plugin updates urgently.
Our existing customers on XAdapter (ongoing license based on XAdapter purchase email, product & expiration date) can avail a 100% discount coupon to make a purchase free of cost from ELEX Website (https://cdn.elextensions.com/). This will be an easy solution if you don’t want to wait till we complete the order migration process. Please contact our support team for more details.
2. Support for other products on XAdapter
This blog is about the plugins owned by the team of ELEX. Just to remind you again, here is a list of our products that were earlier featured on XAdapter:
- ELEX Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin for WooCommerce
- ELEX Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce
- ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing
- ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label
- ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce
- ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
- ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking
- ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS & USPS) Shipping Method Plugin for WooCommerce
- ELEX Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- ELEX Address Validation & Google Address Autocomplete Plugin for WooCommerce
- ELEX Amazon Payments Gateway for WooCommerce
- WSDesk – WordPress Helpdesk Plugin
3. Are there any changes in our customer support?
This is in fact a positive outcome of the migration process. Our customer support team has stayed the same, and have even got some extra scope to sharpen their attention with lesser number of products to deal with. Feel free to interact with us the same way you would when we were on the XAdapter platform.
Checkout all our plugins here.