What can we help you with?
WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing – 10 Awesome things you can do with the plugin
ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing, as the name suggests, the plugin is used to turn your shop into a catalog mode either for all or for some selected users. This plugin also has the wholesale & role passed pricing capabilities. Then there’s the feature where you can just replace the “Add to Cart” button with any custom URL which can be used by the customer to request a quote. Further, you can turn your shop into maintenance mode, by hiding the products.
Isn’t it surprising to find all these features packed in one plugin? Usually, you have to get separate plugins for Catalog mode, prices by user role, request a quote, maintenance mode. But, now just one plugin is enough to provide you with this wide range of functionalities.
Following are some of the amazing things which can be achieved by this plugin –
1. You can either decide to turn your entire store into a catalog mode for the unregistered users or choose to give different prices to the unregistered users. The price adjustment for unregistered users can be either for all products or for specific categories.
2. Even at the product level, you get an option to hide “Add to cart”, “Price” or “Product” for the unregistered users.
3. If you wish, you can set up different role based prices even at the variation level.
4. Price Adjustment can be either done on “Sale” price or on “Regular” and “Sale” price both. That makes sense, right?
Sale price is the one where you would want to make the price adjustments.
5. You can create new user roles which would, by default, have the rights to the “Customer” role. You can even choose to edit the user roles by using this third-party extension User Role Editor.
6. Can even remove an existing user role. The removal of a user role would be reflected in your entire site and not just the plugin.
7. The plugin is compatible with Grouped products, Chained Products, and Bundled Products. Thus, you can easily extend the functionalities of the catalog mode plugin for the above-mentioned products.
8. You can provide different tax options to different user roles. And can choose to select the preferred tax class from among the ones available in you WooCommerce tax option settings.
You can even decide whether the price shown would be inclusive of tax and where not. For example, you might want to show prices exclusive of tax in the shop and product page and inclusive of tax in the cart and checkout page.
9. “One click Catalog mode”. Use this in order to globally hide the price and disable Add to Cart button on Shop and Product page.
10. When your store has membership content or user specific products, then you might want to hide those from other users. This can be done at the product level. This might also serve as a useful thing to turn your store into maintenance mode.
Hope you have a great time playing around with this awesome multi-purpose plugin!
To explore more details about the plugins, go check out ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing plugin.
Read the product setting up article to understand the plugin, in detail. Or check out the product documentation section for more related articles.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.