No products in the cart.
How to set up WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On for ELEX Shipping Plugins?
This article explains the step-by-step tutorial to set up WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On for ELEX Shipping Plugins. For more information on the plugin, refer to the product page.
The WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On for ELEX Shipping Plugins makes your multi-vendor environment effortless for accessing real-time rates and printing shipping labels. The add-on allows store owners to show real-time rates separately for each vendor, and also allows you to generate shipping labels. This type of setup is mostly useful in WooCommerce Dropshipping scenarios.
This add-on works only with ELEX shipping carrier plugins like DHL, USPS, Stamps.com, EasyPost, and Australia Post. It is compatible with WooCommerce Product Vendors, Dokan Multi-Vendor Plugin, and WC Vendors.
You can also watch the below video tutorial.
Some of the major highlights of this add-on include:
- Split and separate real-time rates based on Vendors: The add-on allows you to split the real-time rates section into the cart and checkout pages multiple times and show them separately for each vendor whose products are added to the cart.
- Split and sum real-time rares for all Vendors: Add all the real-time rates for all vendors and show them in corresponding shipping service.
For setting up WooCommerce Multi-vendor for ELEX Shipping Plugins, you need the following:
- Any ELEX shipping plugin that offers real-time rates and label printing.
- Any compatible WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin like WooCommerce Product Vendors, Dokan Multi-Vendor Plugin, or WC Vendors.
- WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On for ELEX Shipping Plugins
Getting started with WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On for ELEX Shipping Plugins
Now that we have explored the features of the add-on, and have installed it, let’s get down to configure it.
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Multi-Vendor Add-On.
To show shipping rates on the cart page, the plugin provides the following options:
- Split and sum: Sums up the amount of all the items from the vendors and shipping cost of each item. The total cost will be shown to the customer. However, the item will be picked and sent from respective vendors. The delivery date may differ depending on the vendor.
- Split and separate: Separates the items according to each vendor, and shows the total cost of shipping vendor-wise. The rates are calculated from the vendor’s address to the customer’s shipping address.
Click Save changes after selecting the desired option.
Install the desired WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin, create the required vendors, and assign them to WordPress users.
For demonstration purpose, let us consider our ELEX WooCommerce DHL Shipping Plugin. Once the multi-vendor add-on is installed, you will see an additional setting in the General settings of the DHL plugin, as shown in the screenshot below.
Enable the “Multi-Vendor Shipper Address” setting and save the changes.
Let us consider we have two products from two different vendors that are added to the cart.
Case 1: Split and sum
The add-on sums the shipping rates for corresponding shipping methods and displays them as one.
Case 2: Split and separate
The add-on shows a separate set of services for each vendor. The customers can select desired services for each item.
To explore more details about the plugin, go check out WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On for ELEX Shipping Plugins.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.