No products in the cart.
How to print EasyPost Return labels with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-On?
This article explains the step-by-step tutorial to print FedEx, USPS, and UPS return labels using EasyPost with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-On. For more information on the plugin, refer to the product page.
EasyPost is a flexible, modern tracking API that makes it easy to add tracking and shipping to your app. You can use an EasyPost label to ship with any of the supported carriers. All other API calls to EasyPost are free. For USPS, all accounts receive a USPS Commercial Plus Pricing, and EasyPost charges you directly via bank account or credit card for anything you ship. For UPS and FedEx your carrier account information in minutes via EasyPost website. All billing for packages will continue through your carriers with your negotiated rates.
This Add-On works only with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin with Print Label & Tracking which allows you to access real-time rates from FedEx, UPS, & USPS, print shipping labels, track shipments and helps in packing items into boxes. With this add-on, you’ll be able to print FedEx, USPS, and UPS return labels.
You can watch the video tutorial below.
Some of the major highlights of this add-on include:
- Printing Return labels: As the name of the plugin suggests, you can generate and print return labels for FedEx, USPS, and UPS.
- Custom default shipping services: You can set default domestic and international shipping services to process return shipments quickly and smoothly.
- Custom return address: You can choose to specify a new address to process return shipments.
For printing EasyPost return labels, you need the following:
- ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS & USPS) Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce
- ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-On
Getting started with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-On
The core label printing process is determined with the ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin settings and not the add-on settings. Hence you need to set up the ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Shipping Plugin first and then proceed with bulk printing of shipping labels.
Configuring Return Label Add-On settings
Once the add-on is installed and activated, you can navigate to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Shipping > EasyPost > Return Label. This section appears in the plugin only when the add-on is installed and activated.
- Enable Return Label – Tick this checkbox to enable EasyPost return label option.
- Default Domestic Return Shipment Service – You can select domestic shipping service from the given drop-down list. The services in this drop-down list are the same as selected for domestic shipping, in the Rates & Services tab.
- Default International Return Shipment Service – Select international shipping service from the given drop-down list. The services in this drop-down list are the same as selected for international shipping, in the Rates & Services tab.
- Return Shipment Address: The add-on provides two options for return shipment address –
- Origin Address – Origin address entered in Label Generation settings.
- Add New Address – Enter a new address for return shipment. You need to enter sender name, company name, address line 1 & 2, city name, email address, zip code, state code, select country, and contact number.
Printing Return labels
To print a return label, go to WooCommerce Orders page and click on the desired order. The return label option will only appear once the shipment is created for an order. You can read the Label Generation section of the parent plugin to know how to create shipment and print labels.
The add-on allows you to select desired items and its quantity to process return shipment. You can tick the respective checkbox of the item and select quantity (if there are multiples) and click on the Create Return Label button.
Sample settings are as shown in the screenshot below.
A sample EasyPost return label is as shown in the screenshot below.
In this way, you can print FedEx, USPS, and USPS return labels using EasyPost, with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-On.
To explore more details about the add-on, go check out ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-On.
Or check out the parent product – ELEX EasyPost (FedEx, UPS & USPS) Shipping & Label Printing Plugin for WooCommerce and its product documentation for a better understanding of the plugin.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.