What can we help you with?
How to Add ReCAPTCHA in your Ticket Fields in WSDesk – ELEX WordPress Helpdesk & Customer Support Ticket System Plugin?
In this article, we will demonstrate how to add reCAPTCHA to your support ticket page for verifying your ticket raisers are humans.
ReCAPTCHA is basically a system that uses an advanced risk analysis engine that helps web hosts to make sure whether the access is initiated by a human or any automated tool or system.
- WSDesk – ELEX WordPress Helpdesk & Customer Support Ticket System Plugin.
- Site Key and Secret Key from reCAPTCHA account. You can create an account here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
To know more about the WSDesk plugin, its features, and tabs, go through its documentation.
Now, Go to WSDesk > Settings > Tickets settings >Ticket Fields.
- Click the Add Field button.
- From the drop-down list, select Google reCAPTCHA.
3. Give a title to the field.
4. Enter the Secret Key and Site Key from your reCAPTCHA account. It is mandatory to enter Site Key and Secret Key to make the reCAPTCHA work. You can test the feature with the below credentials, but for production, you should use Site Key and Secret Key from your account.
For reCAPTCHA v2, use the following test keys. You will always get No CAPTCHA and all verification requests will be cleared while testing.
- Site key: 6LeIxAcTAAAAAJcZVRqyHh71UMIEGNQ_MXjiZKhI
- Secret key: 6LeIxAcTAAAAAGG-vFI1TnRWxMZNFuojJ4WifJWe
5. Give a description if needed, and click the Save Changes button.
Once the field is created, activate the field using the tick icon under the inactive section of the ticket fields tab.
Now, Save the changes and go to the support page. You can see the reCAPTCHA field has been added in the ticket fields. Your customers can only raise tickets if they have cleared the reCAPTCHA.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.