What can we help you with?
How to get DHL Paket Credentials?
API settings are used to get labels, tracking information, etc. To get the API credentials, go to DHL Paket site.
You can get two types of credentials :
- Sandbox Credentials for Test Environment: Used for development/testing purpose. There is no real money transaction involved. To work with ELEX WooCommerce DHL Paket Shipping Plugin, the developer must enter the sandbox credentials as given below:
- EKP (ACCOUNT NUMBER): 50000000087201 (Sample number)
- Username (SITE ID): DeveloperID (can be found under My Account when you log in to your developer portal)
- Password (SITE PASSWORD): Developer portal password
Note: Disable the Production Key checkbox in the plugin Admin settings.
- LIVE Credentials: These credentials are used for actual transactions. The required credentials are as given below:
- EKP (ACCOUNT NUMBER): valid DHL customer number (10 digit account number with 2 digit partner id. Example – 5000000008 01)
- User (API USER): Username (from the business customer portal / Intraship username )
- Signature (API KEY): Password (from the business customer portal / Intraship Password)
Note: Enable the Production Key checkbox in the plugin Admin settings.
Please contact DHL Paket sales in case if you do not have the credentials.
To explore more details about the plugins, go check out ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label.
Read the product setting up article of DHL Paket to understand the plugin, in detail. Or check out the product documentation section for more related articles.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.
after gave EKP and password, shopping carte still shows no shipping option. may I know where it might be the problem?
Thanks for contacting us!!
Could you please share the error message on the cart page by turning on the debug mode so that I can check the exact error and provide the solution?
And, Please find the troubleshooting document for setting up our plugin for getting the shipping rates –
You may also contact our support team as we require further information for checking the issue.