What can we help you with?
Frequently Asked Questions: ELEX Authorize.net Payment Gateway
Q1: The sandbox mode works fine, but the plugin is not working in the Live mode. Why?
Ans: Authorize.net provides both sandbox and production credentials. Make sure you have entered the production credentials to use it in live mode.
Q2: The payment is successful, but the amount is not added to my account. Why?
Ans: Please make sure you have captured the payment. Go to Authorize.net overview and you can capture the payment there.
Q3: Where to get my API credentials?
Ans: To obtain the API Login ID and Transaction Key, follow the below steps:
- Sign up to the Authorize.net Merchant Account. Skip to the next step if you already have a merchant account.
- Log in to the Authorize.net Account.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings on the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Enter your Secret Answer.
- Select New Transaction Key.
Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, ‘Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately’. You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently.
- Click Submit to continue. Your new Transaction Key will be displayed.
To explore more details about the plugin, go check out ELEX Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
or read the product documentation to know every feature of the plugin, in detail.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.