No products in the cart.
DHL Rates Not Displaying – Error:111 Basic Checks
I am receiving the following error.
Error:111 : Error in parsing request XML:Error: Datatype error: In element 'GlobalProductCode' : Value 'undefined' does not match regular expression facet '([A-Z0-9])*'.. at line 50, column 58
I am not able to access any services from DHL, please help.
Quickly have a check with the following instructions.
- Please make sure the products have weight and dimension, and the API credentials are correct according to the API mode that you are using. The ship from an address in the plugin general settings needs to be valid as well( fill in all the address details fields correctly).
- Have a check if the products added to the cart have *weight. So once you are changing address you have to get DHL services displayed. ( Make sure if you are adding only weight to the product on the product page then in our DHL “Packaging Section” change the setting option to weight-based so the rates will be calculated purely based on the weight)
- Enable all the DHL services like DHL Express and DHL Domestic etc are checked in the rates and service section. Enable real-time rates in the general setting.
(Note: In the test, mode uncheck show DHL account rates. Test credentials are eligible for the Retail rates only)
- Enable real-time rates in general settings.
- If you have not updated the plugin please update the plugin to the latest version and have a check.
- Check if there is any theme conflict or plugin conflict by disabling all plugin and check with woocommerce and DHL express plugin. Change the theme to the storefront and have a try to check.
- Even after ensuring all these fields if you are not able to get rates in the admin side and in the cart side. If you are still getting the same error message or if rates not displaying in the cart ans check out page. You can just provide us with the wp-admin credentials of your staging site so we can analyze the cause and revert back to you.
Please refer to our detailed documentation on how to set up the DHL shipping plugin.
To explore more details about the plugins, go check out ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.