What can we help you with?
How to Create a Google Product Feed that Only Includes Products that are In Stock?
This article will show you how to create a Google product feed that only includes “In stock” products and excludes “out of stock” ones using the ELEX Google Shopping Feed Plugin. To implement this concept using our plugin, we added a new filter.
If the stock quantity of your product has been updated, you can use this filter by setting the conditions in accordance with your business case to create a high-quality Google shopping feed that only contains “In stock” products. Additionally, there’s no need to worry if you updated the stock status for your products rather than the stock quantity. At the end of this article, we’ll give you an alternative solution.
Steps to Include In Stock Quantity Filtering in your Feed
1. Go to create a feed tab and select product categories in which you want to apply this stock quantity filtering.
2. After completing the category mapping phase, proceed to attribute mapping and select corresponding attribute values.
3. Proceed to the filtering options tab and select the stock quantity condition from the dropdown menu.
If your store has both “In stock” and “out of stock” products, you can set the stock quantities value as per your business case so that it will include only those products which will meet this stock quantity condition set under filtering options.
Here’s what you can do if the stock quantities haven’t been updated yet:
No need to fret! You can utilize this alternative solution by setting a rule for the “Stock Status” attribute if you haven’t updated the stock quantities yet. To update the rule for your stock status attribute, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to your attribute mapping tab section.
2. Use the status attribute to apply this rule to filter in-stock products on the basis of stock status.
This is how you can filter the thousands of products using the stock quantity filter and setting rules on the ‘stock status’ attribute under the attribute mapping tab.
To explore more details about the plugin, go check out ELEX WooCommerce Google Product Feed Plugin.