No products in the cart.
I get the following message on my cart page:
There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.
There are a few reasons that this error might occur:
- Address and the pin code entered in the Cart are not matching.
- Customer shipping country (destination country) out of selected shipping zones.
- No shipping method (default or third-party shipping service) is enabled.
When it comes to specifically our ELEX WooCommerce DHL Plugin, it can be one of the following reason:
- Invalid DHL account details.
- You have not enabled the plugin (real-time rates settings).
- No services are selected in the Rates and Services settings.
- Destination country out of selected countries.
- You have chosen the Pack items individually method for parcel packaging.
- Weights and dimensions are not specified for the products. Remember, the DHL API calculates rates on the basis of product dimension and weight.
We request you to try the above methods.
Thanks a ton for your help! I had not configured the product weight and dimensions, and forget to select services from the rates and services of the plugin. I’m now getting the real-time rates in the cart.
I have attached the screenshot below. Thanks again!
To explore more details about the plugins, go check out ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express / eCommerce / Paket Shipping Plugin with Print Label.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.