No products in the cart.
Last Updated: 26-Mar-2020
= 4.2.8 =
* Added – Made compatible with WooCommerce 4.0.0
= 4.2.7 =
* Added – Updated with the latest flat rates from USPS.
= 4.2.6 =
* Fixed – UX issue with Flat Rate Box selections in the Rates settings.
* Fixed – Create shipment options are shown after shipment labels got created.
* Fixed – Empty tracking links.
* Fixed – USPS generate packages not have to be shown after label got generated.
* Fixed – Tracking_info api error issue.
* Fixed – Two times tracking id’s are getting stored and also got displayed.
* Added – USPS Live tracking feature added.
* Added – Estimated delivery date added( With cut-off time and working days ).
= 4.2.5 =
* Fixed – Usps live tracking css code affect the site theme.
= 4.2.4 =
* Added USPS Live Tracking.
* Fixed – Not able to get rates on Cart side.
* Fixed – Fields Misalignment in settings.
* Fixed – Not able to place products on the cart side.
* Fixed – pop-up not coming properly in my account page.
= 4.2.3 =
* Added translation files for German and French languages.
* Made compatible with Woocommerce multisite.
= 4.2.2 =
*Tracking details will be now displayed to the customer in the order details page.
= 4.2.1 =
* Fixed all the issues related to bulk label generation in USPS plugin.
* Code for Bulk Label Printing Add On added
= 4.2.0 =
* Fixed issue when first class is selected as default service.
= 4.1.9 =
* EVS APIs for printing labels is switched back to live for plugin live mode.
= 4.1.8 =
* Feature to generate labels for flat rates.
* USPS Retail rates are not showing issue is fixed.
= 4.1.7 =
* Updated Flat rate cost.
= 4.1.6 =
* Added 10:30 AM Delivery extra service.
* Added LG Flat Rate Box container type.
* Fixed PCI scan error.
* USPS First Class 10 service available but only 7 price adjustment box available in settings issue is fixed.
* Giving the users the option to choose the value for the custom content type.
* Issue with Container type for First class services is fixed.
* Added USPS Retail Ground service.
= 4.1.5 =
* Extra service Insurance will now be calculated on subtotal.
* Parcel Select Ground rates will now be displayed in the front end.
* Quantity sent in the request is wrong for international shipments when items are packed individually issued fixed.
* Showing rates for U.S. island territories of USA.
= 4.1.4 =
* Added Extra services.
* Code snippet added for the country without zipcode/postal code.
= 4.1.3 =
* Added USPS SCAN Form.
= 4.1.2 =
* Flipped from XAdapter to ELEX.
= 4.1.1 =
* Fixed: Retail and Commercial rate issue.
= 4.1.0 =
* EVS APIs for printing labels are switched to test for plugin live mode.
= 4.0.9 =
* Fixed: International shipment quote not showing even if its returned by the API.
* Fixed: Weight based packing international the shipment content is missing for variable product.
= 4.0.8 =
* Added: First Class package service -Retail.
* Rates and service support for the unincorporated territories of USA.
* Weight and Dimensions are rounded to two decimal places.
= 4.0.7 =
* Updated Commercial rates for flat rate boxes.
= 4.0.6 =
* Fixed: Spelling mistake in the Staging production mode.
* Fixed: For first class international service not able to edit the weight for the product from the edit order page.
= 4.0.5 =
* Added Priority Mail Express as a service to admin metabox.
= 4.0.4 =
* Test Mode field updated to Integration mode: Enable(Production Staging), Enable(Test Staging), Live.
= 4.0.3 =
* For international shipment now the package detail will show after creating the shipment.
* Hold for Manifest field added in the labels tab.
= 4.0.1 =
* Global Express Guaranteed has been implemented.
= 4.0.0 =
* eVS API integration done.
* UI Changed.
= 3.1.13 =
* Woocommerce compatibility tag updated.
= 3.1.12 =
* Fixed 404 error for create shipment in edit order page.
= 3.1.11 =
* Fixed: Priority Mail Express International Padded Flat Rate Envelope was showing twice in plugin settings.
= 3.1.10 =
* Fixed – PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object.
= 3.1.9 =
* Fixed 403 error while creating Shipment.
= 3.1.8 =
* Fixed : Dropdown box issue with woocommerce 3.2.
= 3.1.7 =
-Fix: Dimensions are going with value zero in case of weight-based pack
-Fix: PHP warning in order page, if weight based package or unpacked item
= 3.1.6 =
* Updated country list to be considered as Domestic
* Fixed country name getting translated on the request
= 3.1.4 =
* Fixed issue of showing a higher rate for new weight-based algorithm in case of multiple quantities.
= 3.1.3 =
* Fixed conflict with the basic version.
= 3.1.2 =
* Fixed warnings on the fresh install.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fixed Cart getting blank in case of unpacked item on box packing.
= 3.1.0 =
* Added New Weight Based Algorithm from (UPS).
= 3.0.3 =
* Fixed Conflicting Box pack with DHL plugin.
= 3.0.2 =
* Change in Flat rate price.
= 3.0.1 =
* Fixed problem of not taking variable products weight and dim.
= 3.0.0 =
* Fixed some warning in WC older version.
= 2.9.9 =
* Fixed some compatibility issue with WC 3.0.
= 2.9.8 =
* Fixed warning in tracking.
= 2.9.7 =
* Some fix on last commit. WC 2.7 compatible.
= 2.9.6 =
* Updated international flat rates (Video/DVD) based on new USPS rates.
= 2.9.5 =
* Updated international flat rates based on new USPS rates.
= 2.9.4 =
* Updated Flat rates prices based on new USPS flat rate price.
= 2.9.3 =
* Filter introduced to distinguish between label request and rate request.
= 2.9.2 =
* Bug Fix to incorporate package weight instead of Flat rate box weight while label printing.
= 2.9.1 =
* Fixed bug with -100% adjustment not showing as free.
= 2.9.0 =
* Added Manual Packaging Option.
= 2.8.8 =
* Priority mail 2 day added.
= 2.8.7 =
* Updated readme.txt file.
= 2.8.6 =
* Introduced Bulk Label.
* Enhanced Tracking Feature.
= 2.8.5 =
* Omit fraction portion in the node ‘GrossOunces’.
= 2.8.2 =
* Changed “Packet” to envelope for Flat rate envelopes.
= 2.8.1 =
* API Manager issue fixed.
= 2.8.0 =
* Fixed issue of machinable products.
= 2.7.9 =
* Fixed: Issue of Retail Rates.
= 2.7.8 =
* Fixed: Issue with respect to deactivation of license.
= 2.7.7 =
* Improvement on license key implementation.
= 2.7.6 =
* Implemented license keys.
* Automatically update plugin from wordpress admin.
= 2.7.5 =
* Fix for First Class International Mail Service (envelope).
= 2.7.4 =
* WooCommerce Compatibility update for version 2.6.0.
= 2.7.3 =
* Flat Rate box option implemented.
= 2.7.2 =
* Added filter to skip products from package.
= 2.7.1 =
* Fixed an issue with weight-based shipping.
* Cosmetic changes in settings page.
* A fix for price adjustment.
= 2.6.8 =
* Changed the name ‘Standard Post’ to ‘USPS Retail Ground’.
* Option to restrict showing rates if Zip code is not entered.
* Minor content changes.
= 2.6.4 =
* Rates updated.
* Zip4-zip5 format is supported while label printing.
* Content change from ‘online’ to ‘click-n-ship’.
= 2.6.0 =
* Rates updated.
* UX changed for a number of Settings Fields.
= 2.5.9 =
* Media Mail will not be skipped for Virtual Products.
* Bug Fixes.
= 2.5.7 =
* Fixed an issue while showing box information at order admin page.
= 2.5.6 =
* Initial version of New feature to show box information while print label.
= 2.5.5 =
* Fixed an issue with Priority Mail Express International while print label.
= 2.5.4 =
* Plugin now supports print label for USPS multiple international services Priority Mail Express International, Priority Mail International & First Class Mail International.
* Updated label printing services dropdown with international shipping options.
= 2.5.3 =
* Fixed issue while label printing, which prints Priority Mail 2 Day instead of Priority Mail 3 Day.
= 2.5.2 =
* Fixed First Class related issue while choosing the option disable commercial rates.
= 2.5.1 =
* Fixed Address Issue for international shipping label.
= 2.4.0 =
* EMail notification while generating label.
* Sender EMail field at USPS admin settings page is optional field now, setting which will enable email notifications.
= 2.3.0 =
* Introduced option to enter manual dimensions for label printing. Print labels even though product dimensions are not set.
* Admin toggle for turning on this feature.
= 2.2.0 =
* Enabled service selection box in admin page, while create shipment.
* Selection box will be defaulted to preferred service.
* USPS Print label is enabled even for the orders with flat rates / other shipping methods.
= 2.1.0 =
* Auto fill shipment ids while creating label.
* An admin toggle to switch between manually filling shipment id and auto-filling it while create label.
= 2.0.0 =
* Print Label is now 2 step process.
* Label once created will be stored locally to re-download later.
* Shipment tracking can be auto-filled by the shipment ids associate with labels in one click.
* Admin option to toggle shipment tracking functionality on and off.
* Admin option to toggle only customer side shipment tracking on customer’s order page.
* Name of the shipping label now contains order id and tracking number.
* Few code tweaks.
= 1.3.0 =
* Added shipment tracking for admin and customer order details page.
* Added admin toggle to turn of this functionality everywhere as well as customer side alone.
* Customer side shipment tracking will be off by default and can be enabled from admin end.
= 1.2.2 =
* UI tweak while displaying errors.
= 1.2.1 =
* When API throws error, it should be displayed to user while clicking on print label button. Fixed.
* Clicking on settings link for USPS in plugins page should lead to USPS settings. Fixed.
* Minor Bug Fixes.
= 1.2.0 =
* Introduced compact label printing.
* This includes 4×6 printing for international labels.
* Few more admin configuration options including file type of labels.
= 1.1.0 =
* Fixed ‘[‘ issue in few PHP versions.
* International print shipping introduced.
= 1.0 =
* Dynamic Shipping Rates
* Label Printing