In this article, we bring to you the complete detail on UPS delivery service, their delivery times, shipping cost, and their services that do the same. Are you looking for getting your package delivered on a Saturdays? Does UPS deliver on Saturdays? Here is an article to give you leads on the same.
Weekend deliveries are now an integral part of any eCommerce business. With the advent of online shopping, most customers are increasing their demands for weekend delivery. Hence online shopping businesses are looking for the most affordable, convenient, and affordable delivery options[ Compare the Shipping Cost & Estimated Delivery Date from Leading Shipping Carriers ]. Customers prefer quick delivery as well as delivery on weekends too. This is why even the traditional carriers are opting for weekend pickup and delivery to uphold customer satisfaction. With the Saturday and Sunday delivery options, UPS is indeed gaining its popularity and also, in fact, growing its business quite well.
Does UPS deliver on Saturdays?
Now UPS delivers to more than 100 U.S metro areas on Saturdays. Faster delivery is the best way to keep your customers happier and your business flourish. With Weekend deliveries possible, the customer need not wait for two days to get their packages, that too at no extra cost. Moreover partnering with USPS, UPS can even deliver on Sundays.
UPS Shipping options
If your packages qualities the UPS weekend delivery options, then you are sure to receive the packages on Saturday. Here are the services which are offering the Saturday delivery:
- UPS Next Day Air Early – Guaranteed delivery from 9 AM.
- UPS Next Day Air – Depending on the destination, the package is delivered by noon.
- UPS 2nd Day Air- If the pickups are made on Thursdays, then delivery is by end of the day.
- UPS Ground – At the end of the day the delivery is made, in selected areas
- UPS 3 Day Select – The delivery is made possible in selected areas by the end of the day.
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus – The delivery is completely dependent on the location.
- UPS Worldwide Express- This UPS delivery service is completely dependent on the locations.
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight – The shipment arrival depends on the locations.
These UPS shipping services are known for delivering on Saturdays across locations including South Korea, United States, Canada, France, and the United Kingdom. Even the UPS return deliveries are available on Saturdays. The UPS services allow return pickup on Saturdays too.
With the Saturday delivery option, you must affix the Saturday Delivery label to the package. The delivery speed depends on the shipping service chosen as well as the origin and destination. The pricing for Saturday delivery depends on the UPS delivery service chosen.
Apart from these using UPSMyChoice, you can also schedule faster delivery options. You can also make use of USPS services to deliver to remote locations using the UPS SurePost which avails the USPS service to cover the last-mile delivery. Also with many UPS pick-up points available across locations, it becomes easier to schedule a pickup for the packages as well as a drop-off package whenever there is a return.
How to determine the cost of the UPS Saturday delivery shipment?
Saturday delivery is possible at no extra cost. The cost is completely dependent on the package and its origin and destination. You can get an estimated cost by integrating the right kind of plugin to your store. It helps to calculate the shipment cost and even display the estimated date of delivery during the checkout itself.
Like in the case of a WooCommerce store, you can make use of the ELEX EasyPost shipping plugin, which can not only provide you with an estimated cost for your package but also display the estimated delivery date too.
How to enhance the Weekend Service for the best of business?
When you are making use of the weekend UPS services, here are some aspects you need to be sure about:
- Pack the items tightly and securely to be shipped easily without damage.
- Verify the destination to check whether UPS delivery is available to the location.
- Look for the package restrictions and check whether the packages are prohibited or not.
- Pick the UPS delivery service that suits your needs.
- Provide the delivery details on the package, by using informative UPS shipping labels.
- Ideal to get insurance on your package.
- Schedule the UPS pickup packages to optimize delivery speed.
- Track the UPS packages and offer tracking information to the customers.
With these options intact, the UPS Saturday or Weekend deliveries effectively helps to grow the business and augment sales.
To Wrap up,
With proper UPS delivery service on Saturday, you are benefitting the customer with quick delivery options and augmenting the sales indirectly. With the right shipment plugin integrated into your eCommerce store, you can easily enhance the UPS delivery by keeping the customers communicated right from the user’s page without charging any extra cost.