No products in the cart.
Every business would want to cater to its customers with ease, be it retail or wholesale buyers. If you are a business owner and looking for the best and stress-free way of catering to your wholesale buyers without much hassle, then the best way is to use a WooCommerce Wholesale and role based pricing Plugin on your WooCommerce Store.
A WooCommerce wholesale and role based pricing plugin provides the ease of selling in bulk without any issue and also gives you the advantage of being ahead of your competitors in the market. If you are into both wholesale and retail selling, then having a separate set up for wholesale is not practical. It involves putting in extra time, resources, and most importantly more money. The best way to do it is to add wholesale functions to your existing WooCommerce store with the help of a plugin that caters to only wholesale selling.
In this article, we will provide you with an insight into the eight best WooCommerce Wholesale and role based Pricing Plugins available in the market.
This is one of the most lucrative wholesale and role based pricing plugin that is dynamic in nature and comes with innumerable functions. This multifunctional plugin not only enables adding custom user roles but can also set up pricing and discounting rules for wholesale buyers in a jiffy. The best feature is that the customized wholesale pricing will be invisible to your other customers. Furthermore, you can turn on the catalogue mode, and wholesale buyers can be encouraged to sign up through a custom message in place of the ‘Add to Cart’ button
- Multi-layered pricing can be created for your wholesale buyers.
- Wholesale pricing can be configured for simple as well as variable products.
- Provides the flexibility of setting up prices for wholesale buyers as per your choice – be it in terms of percentage value or amount.
- The special/customized offers to your wholesale buyers can be hidden from your retail customers and guest users.
- It enables removing taxes for your wholesale buyers, thus encouraging them to purchase more.
- It supports markup price adjustments and discounts provided.
- Elaborate documentation and a good support system is in place.
- It supports and is ideal for setting a full-fledged wholesale store from scratch.
- Owing to its extensive functions, setting up the plugin can be a little confusing but is made simple with easy to follow guides and documentation.
- It is a little expensive, especially if the wholesale function is used in isolation.
- $79 – Single site Annual Subscription.
This is one of the best wholesale pricing plugins available in the market. It is a dynamic plugin that enables you to create and include special pricing and discounting options for wholesalers. It also helps create a personalized catalogue page of each wholesaler, which they will be able to view when they log in. The best feature of this plugin is that its API can be used to update dates remotely through third-party apps.
- Wholesale pricing can be set based on user roles, specific products, and product categories.
- Ease of setting up with bare minimum coding.
- Minimum product quantities or categories can be defined, which makes assigning wholesale discounts easy.
- It provides the ease of adding wholesale pricing for simple or a combination of different products.
- It enables wholesalers to provide global discounts on all products.
- Furthermore, it provides the option of hiding wholesale pricing from your other customers, such as retailers or individual customers.
- It helps you, as the business owner, to focus on other aspects of your business.
- The whole experience is made unique for your wholesale buyers.
- It is ideal for both new and existing business owners already using WooCommerce.
- It enables creating a unique page for wholesalers.
- It is easy to set up.
- It comes with extensive documentation and support.
- Data can be updated remotely via third-party apps.
- User roles cannot be created. Another plugin is needed to add a user role.
- $80 – Single site Annual License
This plugin, like the previous one, provides separate options for wholesale buyers in your WooCommerce Store. It helps create unlimited wholesale roles, along with being able to provide a unique price for every role. This way, a unique discount can be offered for every user role.
- You can create as many wholesale user roles as needed.
- Separate prices and discounts for every wholesale user role can be configured.
- Wholesaler users get the option of logging in immediately or holding out their application for approval by admin.
- Wholesale users in bulk can be approved and managed easily from the dashboard.
- You can set global, category-wise, or exact wholesale prices for every product and also a variation of products.
- The Price and Add to Cart buttons can be hidden from logged-out users.
- It enables creating unlimited wholesale user roles.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- It has a good support system in place.
- It integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce Product Table Plugin for quick access to wholesale order forms.
- The pricing is a little on the higher side for the functions offered.
$99 – Single site Annual License
This plugin also enables multiple wholesale user roles, wherein the wholesale pricing is visible only to wholesale customers. It offers well-rounded functions to make selling easy. Another key feature of this plugin is its wholesale registration form.
- Ease of creating wholesale prices for both simple and variable products.
- Wholesale customers can sign up easily through a systematic wholesale registration form.
- Customers feel encouraged to buy in bulk owing to the pricing rules and discounts offered.
- Minimum quantity requirements can be set on wholesale products, along with discounts mentioned, thus driving the wholesalers to buy the specified quantity.
- It enables applying fixed or percentage-based discounts on wholesale products/users.
- Multiple wholesale user roles can be created and managed easily. This also helps in identifying the buying preferences of customers.
- It enables seamless integration of the plugin with WooCommerce Subscription add-on. This helps facilitate the recurring revenue options.
- Many features are available with this plugin that help to create a unique experience for wholesalers.
- Round-the-clock support system is in place.
- Setting up the plugin can be a little difficult and time-consuming owing to its extensive and powerful features.
- $99 – Single site Annual License.
This is one of a kind WooCommerce Wholesale Suite designed to help your wholesale business grow. It comes with three plugins – Wholesale Prices Plugin, Order Form, and Lead Capture Plugin, which make the whole process of wholesale selling and buying unique and quick.
- Many wholesale pricing options enable you to control your wholesale business.
- Wholesale pricing can be added to simple as well as variable products.
- You can set a ‘minimum purchase rule’, which enables wholesalers to avail a discounted pricing
- You have the option of segregating products as ‘wholesale’ or ‘retail’.
- The order form ensures a quick and efficient ordering system for your customers.
- The automated registration form saves a lot of time and wholesale customers can be recruited easily.
- It comes with advanced functions that are suitable for creating a wholesale website that is sophisticated.
- Customers get a great user experience, which will in turn help enhance your business.
- Several WooCommerce Shipping and Payment plugins can be smoothly integrated.
- The plugins can be easily set up and used.
- This WooCommerce wholesale suite is not ideal for basic wholesale functions.
- $148.50 (Growth bundle) – Single site Annual License.
This is an all-in-one feature-rich plugin that enables you to control the prices of your products and manage your complete wholesale website with ease. It provides multiple functions, such as multi-tier role-based pricing for varied scenarios, along with display/hide products and prices to various wholesale customers.
- Quantity and cart discounts for wholesale buyers can be easily set up.
- Wholesale buyers can backorder out-of-stock items.
- Custom messages can be sent to wholesale buyers, which will help push them to increase their order size in case it does not meet the minimum quantity requirement.
- Coupons can be created targeted at wholesale buyers.
- Wholesale pricing for varied scenarios that include multi-tier pricing structures can be created.
- It provides the option of charging/exempting specific wholesale buyers from taxes.
- It provides good control over the wholesale pricing.
- It can be easily integrated with popular payment gateways and drop-shipping extensions.
- It comes with a highly responsive support team and issues are resolved quickly.
- It does not provide user role management options.
- Furthermore, it is a bit expensive for the features provided.
- $149 – Single site Annual License.
This plugin not only helps in creating pricing rules for wholesale buyers (with good control over displaying discounts on catalogue pricing) but also with marketing promotions for your WooCommerce Store.
- Discounting rules on products, product categories, etc., can be created for your wholesale buyers.
- Sales and discount schedules can be applied with a Start/End date feature.
- Rule groups (categories, products, etc.) can be controlled.
- One complete category can be put on sales with a single rule.
- Sales and other marketing promotions can be applied to the whole store, products, and wholesalers, among other things.
- Purchases made with wholesale pricing and discounts can be easily tracked and audited.
- It is ideal for businesses wanting basic wholesale functions.
- It is easy to set up.
- It comes with detailed documentation.
- It provides limited wholesale features and functions.
- A separate add-on would be needed in order to create a ‘wholesale’ user role.
- $25 – Single site Annual License.
This plugin comes with some very good features, one such being able to create wholesale user roles that can be assigned special pricing. This feature can be used to specify minimum product quantities by the wholesale buyers in order to avail the special pricing. Thus the buyers can be driven to increase their order size.
- Wholesale pricing can be set up for both simple and variable products.
- The wholesale price text can be customized as needed on the shop and products pages.
- Wholesale buyers’ role request queries can be easily managed manually, or the roles can be provided directly.
- VAT and Tax charges for wholesale buyers can be handled easily.
- Purchasing rules (for wholesale buyers) such as quantity multipliers can be set up (as in purchasing products in multiples of 2, 3, etc.).
- Normal pricing of products can be hidden from your wholesale buyers.
- This plugin provides comprehensive wholesale functions for your WooCommerce Store.
- It enables you to create user roles for your wholesale customers.
- It comes with extensive documentation.
- Furthermore, it has a good support system in place.
- Understanding and setting up the plugin can be a bit difficult.
- $69 – Single site Annual License.
After a brief overview of the various Role based and Wholesale pricing plugins for WooCommerce, taking into consideration the price and accessibility factors; ELEX WooCommerce Catalogue Mode, Wholesale & Role-based Pricing and
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing by WISDMLabs stand out with the many features they offer for a reasonable price. This will ultimately help boost your eCommerce sales.