No products in the cart.
Are you in a search for the best Payment Gateways for your WooCommerce multi-vendor store? Then here is the list of the best WooCommerce payment marketplace payment gateway plugins to ease your job.
Payment is something that every eCommerce store needs to double-check when it comes to transparency in business. Offering a platform for online business means you need to be extra careful in dealing with online payments. With online shopping growing tremendously, it is important to ensure that you offer the secured platform to make payments online to ease the checkout. Payment gateways are the channels that provide a secure way to make payments. When you are setting up payments on your multi vendor WooCommerce store, it is important to set up a payment gateway that offers secure payment which lets you checkout without too many interruptions and also helps you track payouts for your vendors efficiently. You need to choose the payment gateways for WooCommerce, which help you split the payments as well as make commission payout etc. effortless.
If you look for efficient payment gateways for WooCommerce multi-vendor stores, you might find many. Here are a few of them to help you with.
If you are looking for powerful payment gateways that suit the marketplace, Stripe Payment is an ideal choice. Stripe being a popular choice for receiving and making payments is one of the finest choices when it comes to marketplace transactions. Here are some of the features to look for.
- Accept all major debit cards, credit cards, and local payment methods.
- Optimized for mobile with Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Payment Request API support.
- Smooth checkout experience after the payment without redirecting to any external check out sites.
- Compatible across different devices and browsers.
- It offers high security with advanced machine learning fraud protection tools to prevent and detect any fraudulent activities with Stripe Radar.
- Also has a built-in reporting system to track the monthly transaction reports.
- Supports subscription payments
- Support 135+ currencies.
- Excellent documentation with swift support.
- Supports multiple payment flows.
ELEX WooCommerce Authorize.net Plugin
Authorize.net is a preferred payment plugin for most WooCommerce stores. The ELEX Authorize.net payment gateway plugin is the most cost-effective, secured, and feature-rich plugin that can be easily integrated into your WooCommerce store. The plugin is a freemium one and is the most satisfying and convenient option when it comes to a secured payment gateway. Here are some features to look for :
- Support major credit cards & debit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club.
- If your store sells subscription-based products, then it supports recurring payments.
- Just simple clicks enough to capture Full and partial refund.
- Allows eCheck payments, if your customers have Checking, Business Checking, or Savings accounts.
- Provides a consolidated overview that displays all the transactions through Authorize.Net, from there you can capture refunds as well.
- Customers can save their card details to make the upcoming transactions faster.
- And a handful of customization options to customize the checkout page and buttons, etc.
One of the feasible payment options for marketplace businesses is Braintree Marketplace. You can make use of your website or apps readily as it is easily compatible. The best part of the plugin is that you get unique API keys that can be leveraged to create strong payment solutions that are suitable for the marketplace. You also get a mix of payment methods with just one integration. Here are some of the features to look for:
- Accept multiple payments.
- Check randomized fraud checks.
- Offers flexibility and control to make and receive payments.
- Ideal for outbound payments.
- Streamline PCI DSS compliance validations.
- Accepts PayPal in a single integration.
- Supports 40+ countries and regions and multiple currency settlement options.
- Allows adding multiple payment methods depending on the need.
If you are looking for multiple secured payment options, then MercadaPago is indeed the best option. The payment gateway is available in the countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru and Uruguay. The commission fee is usually between 2.99% to 5.99%, depending on the requirement of money after the payment is made. Here are some of the popular features of the payment gateway :
- Allows to split payment between two accounts.
- It allows credit card, debit card as well as interest-free bank installment payments.
- Informative documentation.
- Allow marketplace businesses to collect payment on behalf of the vendor and then charge commissions on the basis of the transaction.
Using MangoPay, it becomes easier for customers to make the payments swiftly. The payment gateway also supports multiple payment currency options and also various payment methods.You can quickly automate the process of payment as well as obtain commissions from the marketplace. The important features to look for :
- Create your own payment flow to suit your business needs.
- The white-label product allows splitting the payments by creating e-wallets.
- Assured security to keep the transaction safe.
- Monitor using the accessible dashboard in real-time.
- Supports crowdfunding and marketplace.
ELEX WooCommerce Amazon Pay Plugin
Amazon Payments Gateway plugin is a popular option for the customers to make a payment on your WooCommerce store. It is easy to use and facilitate a quick checkout option rather than lingering around for making payments. Also supports HTTP and HTTPS websites. The plugin is a freemium one. The premium version has many more features to look for. Here are some of the features :
- Provide the option to add the Amazon Pay checkout option in the cart page itself for making the transactions faster.
- Allows to authorize the payments and capture them later.
- Easy to capture partial and full refunds.
- Provides a consolidated overview page that contains a report of all transactions done through Amazon Pay and the option to capture refunds in just one click from there itself.
- Has a handful of customization options to provide the Amazon Pay themes to your WooCommerce checkout page by displaying the button and banner of Amazon Pay and many more.
Being available in 180+ countries BlueSnap is a popular WooCommerce payment gateway option for store owners owning a multi vendor marketplace. The charges are based on the amount upon each capture. And the payout method determines the payout fee. The rest of the charges or fee is calculated upon the contracts. Here are some of the features :
- Subscription payments.
- Real-Time Split payments.
- Support for cards, wallets, and ACH/ECP payments.
- Connection with 30 global banks and has built-in fraud prevention.
- Using a single API, edit countless vendors.
- Online and mobile checkout possible.
PayPal for Marketplace
PayPal is the most established and popular payment option available worldwide. The PayPal marketplace is designed to help the multivendor marketplace eCommerce stores. This is designed to support global customers and businesses who are dealing with marketplace and crowdfunding platforms. The plugin is customized to support regional nuances as well as payment regulations.
The features are :
- Easy to set up.
- Supports globally.
- Quick integration to work on any platform.
- Multiple payment options
- Supports in-app, mobile, and online methods.
PayU is a reputed fintech organization that supports payment solutions for online merchants, marketplace vendors, etc. Using the payment gateway plugin, it is easy to initiate cash flow, generates payment records, and also track commission payments. You can also easily monitor the sales performance of each vendor in the marketplace.
Here are some of the features to look for :
- Allows to split payments quickly.
- Streamlined purchasing option letting customers include different products in the single basket to make payments.
- The Marketplace allows seller verification.
- Payment links and mobile payments
RazorPay is one of the finest marketplace payment gateway solutions that support businesses to accept payments and process as well as make payments to vendors on the marketplace. It allows recurring payments using UPI Apps. It also supports unregistered businesses to accept payments in the easiest way.
Here are the features :
- Offers payment options using Debit card, Credit card, EMI, No Cost EMI , Pay later options, etc.
- It flags risky transactions happening on the payment gateway quickly.
- It also provides payment pages to create automated receipts for payments.
- Can easily create payment subscriptions with automated recurring transactions.
- Easy to split vendor payments and payouts to manage the money flow in the marketplace.
- Completely API driven.
- Supports 100+ payment modes.
- Simple pricing.
- Secured offering PCI DSS level 1 compliant solution
To Wrap Up,
Choosing the right payment plugin for your multivendor marketplace is indeed an overwhelming part. You can easily decide what suits you the best by looking at the features you require and what you need as well as where your business is located. Once you are done, you can simply purchase the payment gateway for WooCommerce and integrate it on your store.