No products in the cart.
We have mentioned the Withdrawal of No Postage Labels printing by ELEX USPS Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce recently. As of now, you cannot print a label from the admin panel of the plugin. But there are plugins that can help us print PDF Invoices & Packing Labels. If you are using the USPS plugin to get shipping rates, you can use WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips and print labels for your packages.
If you wish to print labels from within WooCommerce, you can use any of the listed plugins. The first two plugins let you show shipping rates based on USPS and print postage-paid labels from within WooCommerce. You can use the rest of the plugins to print invoices while using our USPS Shipping Plugin to show live shipping rates.
- ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage for WooCommerce
- ELEX EasyPost Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
- WooCommerce Print Invoice & Delivery Note
- YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List
ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin with USPS Postage is developed based on Stamps.com API. We are privileged to be one of the Stamps.com Approved Integration Partners (under the brand of XAdapter). Stamps.com has been providing postage paid label printing services, through its web tools, much before even USPS considered introducing e-VS. So if you ship in low volumes and have no hopes of making it for a PostalOne! account, our ELEX Stamps.com Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce is the plugin for you. The plugin allows you to print postage-paid invoices and you will pay a lesser amount in comparison to the USPS Commercial postage rates.
New to Stamps.com?
As you start with Stamps.com, you get the first four weeks as a trial of their services, and a $100 value offer to establish a digital scale and the very important label printer. Once you are done Setting Up Stamps.com, you can generate the Postage-Paid Shipment Labels. These labels contain all necessary details. You can choose to hide the amount paid for postage from the label too, using the function of Hidden Postage. In addition, you get product level setting where you can choose from various options like HST Code, Country of Manufacture and Stamps.com Delivery Signature. The delivery signature option lets you choose options where you can ask for a mandatory adult signature. This feature will ensure that your product reaches the right person.
- Real-time USPS rates
- Postage Paid Label Printing
- Automatic Shipment Tracking
- Custom Boxes & Flat Rate Boxes
- Premium Support and Updates
EasyPost Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce is one of the most innovative shipping plugins. And again, we are an Approved EasyPost Integration Partner develop the plugin based on the RESTful API. The plugin uses USPS services for shipping rates and Endicia (an internet postage service provider owned by Stamps.com) for providing discounted USPS postage for the labels. Apart from this, you can cancel used postage and get a refund. Mentioning of refunds, you can request a refund for all the postage that you print by mistake or the canceled orders by customers. Here is a sample of Shipment Label generated using EasyPost Shipping plugin.
If you ever wondered Why you should switch to EasyPost Shipping Plugin, these Features of EasyPost Shipping Plugin are enough to deal with your dilemma.
- Domestic/ International Shipping Rates from carriers like USPS, CanadaPost, FedEx, and UPS
- Issue Full or Partial refunds from Admin page
- Offer Insurance to all postage to your customers
- USPS Flat Rate Boxes
- Personalized assistance in packing
- Automatic Tracking
- Print automatic labels and pay through your EasyPost account
- Product Level Shipping Service similar to Stamps.com
So, if you find EasyPost the best ever plugin Request a Plugin Switch now!
WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels plugin is made for all purposes mentioned in its name. So, you can use this one if you are using USPS Shipping plugin for fetching USPS shipping rates only as the updated USPS shipping plugin still provides live shipping rates. This works well and good with any other shipping plugin. So if you are fine with just shipping rates, print your invoices with this open source plugin. You can also print Packing Lists/Packing Slips, Delivery Notes, and Shipping Labels. These features are good enough to help you ship products internationally. If you want further customization such as:
- Bulk Printing of Labels
- WPML Compatability
- Multiple customizations
- Premium Support and Updates
you can opt for the Premium Version of the plugin.
In addition to our products, you can opt for any of the below-mentioned plugins that are equally good in the printing of labels for your shipments.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels is one of the most downloaded plugins when it comes to PDF invoices and Packing Slips. Features that make the plugin so popular are:
- Adding an automated and sequentially numbered PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails to your customers.
- It houses various templates for the invoice and can be customized as per your need using HTML/CSS.
- And, you get an option to download and print the invoice and packing slips from your admin section.
- The plugin is available in more than 15 languages.
All these features make the plugin capable of generating fully customized labels/invoices from within WooCommerce.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices is one step ahead of the previous one. Using this plugin allows you to send invoices to your customer’s cloud storage accounts. Apart from this, the plugin generates, saves and automatically sends invoices to your customers as soon as the order is placed.
- Generates and sends PDF invoices and packing slips automatically.
- You can manually create or delete invoices too.
- Attach PDF invoice to multiple WooCommerce email types of your choice and connect them with user’s cloud drives with a sequence in each of them.
- Customizable templates of invoices are available, with customizations in date formats, tables, taxes and more
- Download and Print Invoices with a ‘Paid’ mark.
WooCommerce Print Invoice & Delivery Note plugin also feature in most downloaded plugins for invoices. It allows you to print shipping invoices and delivery notes for your WooCommerce orders with ease. You can customize fields like your shop name, address, delivery notes, policies, etc., as well. This makes the plugin quite usable. You also get an option to add a footer imprint to your invoices.
The feature that sets this plugin apart from rest on the list is that this plugin makes settings section appear on the side panel of the Admin page. Also, your registered customers came come to your store and take a print of the invoice at any time, if you use this plugin.
- Quick print invoices and delivery notes from the orders page
- Bulk printing with a sequence number of invoices and notes
- Customers get to print the invoice too; you can put a print link in the emails and send to your customers
- Allows adding and editing company details/ logo etc.
- Customizable templates for invoices and notes
- Can process refunds
YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List plugin allow creating PDF invoices from within WooCommerce. You can also create shipping list documents in an easy manner, and customizable templates to serve all purposes.
This plugin allows you to choose if you want to print and send emails consisting invoices automatically. Using this plugin you can do it manually too.
- Customization of Invoices and Lists
- Include a sequence of printing invoices and shipping list
- You can achieve this both manually and automatically
- Generate invoices as per current order status
- Send automated emails to customers with a link to download invoices
- Customers can download invoices by logging in
You can discover more about the plugins on their respective WordPress pages.
Printing of labels is the soul of shipping. And there is not going to be any shipping without addresses mentioned on the packages. USPS shipping plugin users had the option of printing labels accepted by USPS, but now they need to look for alternative options. This article has provided you some alternatives that you can use to print labels for your shipment until USPS starts e-VS. Until then you can use any of the above-mentioned plugins or you can Request a Switch from USPS Shipping to either Stamps.com Shipping Plugin or EasyPost Shipping Plugin.
With every premium plugin purchased at ELEX, you receive:
- Compatibility with the latest version of WooCommerce
- 1-year subscription to Premium updates and support
- Support & Updates can be extended after 1 year at 20% discount
- A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, if you find the plugin not helping you
In case of queries, related to USPS and other USPS Postage based plugins you can contact our Online Support, or you can use the comment section below. Happy selling!
Check out the product documentation section for more related articles.
You can also check out other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins in ELEX.